RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Zxmelee's Video Tutorials

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Well erm Dunno. Zxmelee...? Did you put yer vids on YouTube? If so Why didn't you tell us here?

Why did I search on YouTube for your vids...? Because It made sense to me. Anything like this would be ganked. And quite prolly be taken for some one's own credit. D: Gotta be careful on it.

Snailer <3

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I didn't, some random guy did. I don't put them on youtube because I don't have the time right now, plus size too big.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
um... ur database tut link keeps redirecting to the filefront main page, and i don't know why. i love ur tuts and i think it would really help if i could get that one. thanks.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Thanks for the sweet video tutorials man helped me out ALOT!

cheers
Current Projects
Eternal Nightmare - 10% complete

Learn your vowels - A E I Owned U

I really want to watch these videos, but I cant. I click the link and it just takes me to the filefront homepage. Anyone help me out here?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
last two lessons both work. seems they didn;t expire due to many downloads.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

The cutscene one did work for me, which is good because thats what I needed. I still have a problem though. I'm using Postilate Knight's(or something like that, I forget the actual name) enchanced version of Rpg Maker Xp, and I cant find the "Wait for movement completion" thing. Does anyone know what I should use, or tell me where that is?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
It's called "Proceed with Movement"

Oh ok. I looked right over that. I thought it did something else. Thanks.

Hmmm... I can't seem to get the second tutorial to work... I'm still downloading the other ones - Can't wait!

Rep:
Level 87
lol helped alot  :lol:

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Wow, this is the kind of stuff a newbie like me would look for XD

Thanks, gonna nab the cutscenes tut and see what I can do from it  ;)

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
If only it's not a video.
I wanna see them but I can't. O_O

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
wait...why isn't this stickied  :o
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Only two of them are still up :P Cutscenes and MAking a Good Game

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Ryu is the best!
Just a quick tip for future tutorials, please increase the text size in notepad or whatever A lot because in the videos the text is unreadable.  It's a good thing you added sound to the tutorial or else nobody would have a clue what you are typing.  Overall, very nice video tutorial and thanks for helping out the community. ~Ryu

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
Is there anyone who can upload the 2 videos thats not up no more.

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
the cutscene tutorial link doesn't work anymore. please re-upload.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
This topic was created 4 years ago. I doubt the files are still around or if ZXM decided to archive those videos some place. Your best bet is to try to find it else where if you can't get the videos here. Sorrrry.

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Whoever possesses those videos, please create a torrent of it or re-upload them!

I need this resource ASAP!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
You don't need these at all. There are many other tutorials similar to this. They may or may not be in video form, but I have a strong feeling that zxm doesn't make games anymore and if he had these videos still, I would be very surprised that he saved them for so long for no useful reason.