RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Zxmelee's Video Tutorials

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
This will be the place I put my Video Tutorials. Sorry for the large file size.

Don't like to read feakin long tutorials? Never fear! Zxmelee is here!  I point out every thing, step by step, you see what to do. You hear what to do. Thats better learning!

Lesson One: Basic Map and Basic Events. Time, 16:36, Size 72.91 MB.
Its Here: http://files.filefront.com/Zxmelee_Maps_and_Eventswmv/;4260702;;/fileinfo.html[/b]

Lesson Two: Basic Database. Time 32:30, Size 137.60 MB
Its Here: http://files.filefront.com/Zxmelee_Database_0wmv/;4264986;;/fileinfo.html

Lesson Three: Cutscenes. Time 13:47, Size 94 MB
Its Here: http://files.filefront.com/Cutswmv/;4313526;;/fileinfo.html

Lesson Four: Making a Good Game Part 1. Time 13:47, Size 15.66 MB
Its Here: http://files.filefront.com/GoodGame1zip/;4338180;;/fileinfo.html

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Awesome tutorial.  Defineitely perfect for RPG Maker newbies.
Currently working on/with:

Fatal Sin's, Fatal Sin
Job: Artist, Writer, whatever needs to be done.

My own game...when I motivate myself...

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Its actually quite cool man, of course it didnt teach me anything, but then im not a newbie lopl...

Nice! Your accent is truly amazing  :P
Great tutorial man, Crank put it on the main site  :D

Loved the tutorial man! Where are the others? lol

I'm a newbie, so I GREATLY appreciate this tutorial.

Thanks a bunch, man... this should help me get a good idea of some of the basic skills I'll need.  8)
Isotope Studios - Homepage coming soon.

Rep:
Level 90
I was actually planning on releasing a flash based tutorial, which I have recently decided against due to the fact that I only have the trial version of flash and the time it would take and the fact that I only know the basics of flash would make it a project in itself.

The tutorial is nice however I would like to point out that you don't need to put a local switch to be 'on' or 'off' at the beginning of each page. (Local switch = self switch)  The only time where you would need it is when you have previously set it to on and want to turn it off.  That was the one thing that I felt you should know.

Other than that minor detail, I think a congratulation is in order for being the only one, that I know of, to have made a video-based tutorial for this site.  I think for your first attempt it is a good job.  Keep up the good work.

If anything I said is incorrect, please correct me.  I'm not known to be always accurate  :wink: .
Eclipse: Darkness Arising
-Currently in development

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
True, I just tested tested that, the switch thing. And a thank you.

Rep:
Level 90
Well, we could always do a Flash based tutorial, seeing as how I have Flash MX 2004 Pro.

Your video was awesome, I watched it all the way through and I thought it was very good.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
New Video up, its huge! I lowered it from 700 MB! Its long thats why. A half-hour, of me talking. Basic Database, and BTW, put down some of questions so I can do a viewer mail episode!  8)

"Viewer mail" coming from me!   :lol:

How do you use variables and what different ways can they can be used? (Because I still have trouble understanding these things, even with text tutorials... it'd be nice to see a video tutorial explaining it.)

How do you make a switch that is turned on when... lets say... a rock is pushed onto a certain tile? (This would probably involve variables tracking the X and Y coordinates, but again I'm not sure on how to do this yet.)

How do you make a decent intro event?  (This question has been asked ALOT from what I've seen.)

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Haha! I will try my best, I'm going to have to test that rock thing though...

Rep:
Level 90
Make one about CUTSCENES XD lol I dont understand how to make them..........

Quote from: BPKS0
Make one about CUTSCENES XD lol I dont understand how to make them..........

lol, yeah that too!   :P

I just messed around a bit and made my opening scene. But, a tutorial on switches and variables would be nice. :D

Fatal Sin's, Fatal Sin

Rep:
Level 90
how do u make opening scenes? lol my game is kinda dull rite now cuz as soon as you start you just gotta know wuts goin on lol an opening scene would be nice

Check your messages, BPKS0.

Fatal Sin's, Fatal Sin

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Okay... I will be making a CUTSCENE TUTORIAL! (So that you know) Then, a variable one.

zxmeele, u must be an awesome computer guy thats wicked awesome
Stages of using the pottie #2:
 1. you push :x
 2. you get constipated :oops:
 3. you feel good after you get it out :D

Quote from: rpg_maximus
I hate this world, i hate myself and I don't live in this world!  I come from the andromeda galaxy!  I kill myself everyday and come back to life and my favorite food is crap!
 what did he say! o, i forgot to put the jk!

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Yout toturials are good ZX<MELEE i liked them i look forward to watch the others for the heck of it they good I GOT CANDY!!!!!!!! :twisted:
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Yes really, nice post zshadow

I hate this world, i hate myself and I don't live in this world!  I come from the andromeda galaxy!  I kill myself everyday and come back to life and my favorite food is crap!

Rep:
Level 90
ya i watched your videos i didnt need any help but they were cool for some of the stuff i could have gotten from you instead of trial and error.  all in all it was great it should be in the tutorials section of http://www.crankeye.com if they let you put it on there that was alot of megabytes.  I do have one request though can you speak a little loader when you talk could barly hear you.

Hey, but at least there decently good for a kid (better than I can do)

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Good toturials Zxmelee.

yea definatly

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I feel so happy *Hugs a Teddy bear* And I'll talk louder.(Or you know maybe turn up your speakers lol :lol:) (*cough* sticky *cough*)

Rep:
Level 90
wen u think ull have it done ^^

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Before the weekend.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
*cough* Stick...y *cough* Yeah i liked them and i would like to see further ones.

Good luck with them and i heard Zxmelee fine.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Lessen Three: Cutscenes is up and running!

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
where can i find your tuttorials? on the first posts? i'll look there
Go suck a lemon! lol

Wow, I learned a lot with that last one. I am definetly looking forward to that variables one.

These are the best tutorials I've seen for RPG Maker, so keep it up. :D

Fatal Sin's, Fatal Sin

Rep:
Level 90
Just as a pointer, to erase a graphic you could have instead of doing that way, change the graphic in the move-event command window, it is on last row, 5th command from the bottom "Change Graphic..." and set it to nothing, or a blank setting which would render the king invisible.  Giving the same illusion of him leaving that you did without having to switch the events.

Just another way of achieving the same effect if anyone was wondering otherwise.  Eventually I will work on my own text and picture tutorial for cutscenes, it is already started.  I'm going to go into other aspects of cutscenes, some of which were shown here but others may not have been.

Overall a good tutorial on the basics of cutscenes, keep up the good work.
Eclipse: Darkness Arising
-Currently in development

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
yes top notch! but i would work on speech skills (please dont take me wrong i understood every thing but with better speech skills is just better to have....) its only a suggestion
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
Actually, It's better for me that you don't talk all technical and stuff because
it's easier for me to understand you. Great job, Dude!
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
no not all technical! just have a clear voice and pronounce words correctly and try not to stutter....i'm not talking about you Zxmelee but those are good speech skills(in my book)kind of.....i seem to just be rambling on and on...so back on topic...when is your next tutorial going to come out?
Go suck a lemon! lol

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
When I feel so! Lol! I don't know maybe this weekend. I'm popular now!

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
Mr. Popular!

but okay ths weekend COOL
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Yeah cool!

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Well I didn't make this weekend...

BUT THIS IS WHAT I HAVE PLANNED:

On Wednesday : Tutorial on Planning a Good Game: Part 1 : To Write a Original Story (This will be a mini series)

After That : Tutorial of Basics of Variables (Sometime, I have school crap to do)

So thats what I got planned so far. Comments :^^: ?

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
Good luck, dude!  :D
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

Rep:
Level 91
lol, i'de never download it even if i was a noob. 70+ mb for a small tutorial which only i don't know what  can't learn by reading. lol
because if they couldn't do it by reading (because there english isn't good enough or something) then listening to english probably won't help a lot either.
but hey, nice idea. although wierd and a bit.. yeah, wierd  :O_o:

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Lessen Four: Making a Good Game Part 1 IS UP!!! With a new, smaller file size! Enjoy! Comments?

Rep:
Level 90
its gd but didnt like the comment bout crystals XD lol

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Oh crap! I'm sorry, I was just trying to say to be creative, rrr..., hehe :lol:  sorry about that.

Rep:
Level 90
lol it kk XD  :^^:

Rep:
Level 90
i have a hard time making citys bigger than 92x75 you should make a tutorial of making a big city.   no a massive city lol

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
i'm going to download your newest tutorial tomarrow...it sounds great!
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Quote from: graywolf
i have a hard time making citys bigger than 92x75 you should make a tutorial of making a big city.   no a massive city lol

You should make borders for staters, then you have a boundry to work in. First put in a few normal buildings like inns and shops etc, then make a road system. Followed by trees, lakes and other stuff. Finally bang in the rest of the space with houses, and you should be done  8)

Rep:
Level 91
basics basics basics.. yawn...
now make a "how to make an actually useful script" tutorial :P
holy shit my sig was big!

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
@dwarra: Stop posting help here! I help the people, but, your right.

@blueXx: In time, once I get the basics of it. This is for newbies... Don't be hatin'!

Rep:
Level 90
ya don't be hatin lol jk i really want the basics of rgss too

Rep:
Level 91
meow srry.. i just wanna jump to the part i can make use for lolz :P
take your time "^^

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Yeah let him work he makes them good, so dont bug he will get to them.

Rep:
Level 91
seems u got fans zxm..
you can hire him as a watch dogs -.-

btw love that voice sounds like in joecartoon i keep staring hoping to see a dead gerbil ^^

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Quote from: blueXx
seems u got fans zxm..
you can hire him as a watch dogs -.-

btw love that voice sounds like in joecartoon i keep staring hoping to see a dead gerbil ^^

hehe are you jealous for zxmelee's nice tutos? ;D Just joking.  :wink:

Nice tutorials, they did teach me something, but I knew almost everything they had to teach.
Scripting is what I would like to see ;)

Take your time and keep up the good work!

DITO and Dwarra keep on posting BlueXx why u so mean?

Current Project: Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Yo, Shaka-speares! No spammin' here please!

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I hate to bump this but I'm going to make a tutorial on making a mega city, intitled How To Make A Mega City Without Goin' Insane. Find that one in about two weeks.

That was a very handy set of video tutorials Zxmelee, they were the first thing I watched after getting my copy of RPG XP installed and helped me understand all the basic settings, concepts, and design rules. Thank you very much for this contribution to the RPG maker community, hopefully in the future you'll create a tutorial that shows how to set up interesting boss battles and make an ending to a game. All in all it was nice work that I appreciated.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Well, you gave me two more new ideas! Thank you very much for watching!

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
im not getting anything when i go to it.. it says invalid Id key or something like that when i try...

you`re funny!
and nice tut`s

any one think of uploading this to a torrent?

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
That isn't a bad idea, I will look into that.

euh when are you making a good game part 2?

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Some time, it's Christmas! I get a break too.

Since when did smart people get breaks? You're supposed to help the rest of us from poking our eyes out on ceiling fans!

Oh, yeah. I'm downloading the Tutorials now, they seem pretty informative, and a vdieo's always better than reading, especially when you're lazy.
Your Army wears my Mother's boots.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Yep, this is made for lazy people! I make one soon, keep your pants on!

Pants? Elaborate on these "pants" you speak of.

BTW, I finished watching these, or rather, I finished listening to them. I don't think the video is really necisarry, cause it's kinda hard to see. And the framerate is kinda bizarre and choppy. I think the audio was great, though!
But, I thought Making a Good Game Pt. 1 was pretty hilarious. I like the way you accentuate everything, makes me laugh. And that thing about cystals had me in stictches.
Your Army wears my Mother's boots.

well if you do i would help seed my upload speed is not too bad and my cpu is allways on. i bet if you uploaded it to some of the big torent sites you would get a big response. there are some other rpg maker related stuff allready there. i saw a tile set pack a while back and some of the comments on it were about how they wished they knew how to work the program

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
What site should I go to?

hey, this tutorial was awesome... helped me alot for my opening scene, and flash back scene :D
PM me if you need a website/ forums for your game. I MAY charge depending on what style you want etc. More than likely won't though.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
7l-l353 R 73l-l 1337357 7u75 3\/3r!!!!!!!!!11one
these r teh 1337est tuts ever!!!!!!!!!11one

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
HAHA!!! No problem, buddies!

Dude i love your accent!
If you are a noob you learn much in these tutorials (I love wen you say: this is Zxmelee, and this is zxmelles video tutorials :P )

I hope you make a new one.

Pusssar p

For some reason I can't download any of those. Do you mind posting the tutorial with text and screenshots? I know it's probably a pain but I'm really interested in 'Building a good game' and 'Cutscenes' because I know the rest. Thanks! ;-)

Wait bro nevermind. It's because I was using AOL. *I'm not a noob so mods can delet both posts and lower my post count by two...I don't care) [www.rcttown.com/forum] Check out my post count! Only 5-11% is spam so I'd say I have 1800+ good posts.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
AOL?  :shock:  Glad you changed back into good browers.

dude thsi videos PWN any other tutorial !! I bet my games will be as good as a SDquare Enix Game !!*in my dreams*

"Mom, I'm doin somethin!" :lol:

Nice videos indeed.

Hey superb tutorial ^^
Really helped me get to grips with this program, although i still mess up on alot of things, like the switches and making your main player do stuff.
And the movement messed up for me -.- (it just went down and up when it was ment to go down 3 times then left then down again)

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Yeah, it takes practice! You'll get the hang of things pretty soon.

brill mate keep it up

Rep:
Level 89
Mystically Majestic
"Zach"
"Yes mom"
"No, tell them to wait"

Haha

Good tutorials, learnt a few thigns I didn't know :^^:

Also Known As:
Nec - Tactics Arena Online / MysticNec - Maple Story / [opiate] Mystic - Counter-Strike

Rep:
Level 90
Were the people at the door or on the phone? XD if you said it in the video, I dont remember. I watched that one sooo long ago =\
Zxmelee says: I FUCKED A CHICK GEEZ
Neko says: I doubt it was a girl
Neko says: Was "she" working the corners?
Zxmelee says: Well, I was lying...
Zxmelee says: but, oh man. They were all over me
Neko says: With a few bucks
Neko says: That hapens

Pwnzorz'd

Rep:
Level 89
Mystically Majestic
He said alot of funny things, I feel like watching them again to pick them all out  :lol:

Also Known As:
Nec - Tactics Arena Online / MysticNec - Maple Story / [opiate] Mystic - Counter-Strike

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
That one was when my girlfriend was on the phone and I told her to wait!  :lol:

Rep:
Level 89
Mystically Majestic
:O_o:
If I did that I'd get killed, still pretty funny lol

Also Known As:

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Proud to say that Zxmelee's Video Tutorials Watched by over 1200 People Worldwide!

when are you posting a new tutorial?

I thought, o great, once again, I won't learn anything... but, dang! You accent is the pwnage too...  :lol:

dl'ing # 2

Rep:
Level 89
Eye of the tiger!
Hey my computer is saying that the file extensions aren't right... is there nething special i need to watch this?

"It wasn't me, a racoon jumped through the window, onto the chair, over my shoulder, through the living room and into the kitchen. The racoon stole the cookies from the cookie jar!" - Jerry and Cheese

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Yes, you need Windows Media Updated and DivX

Rep:
Level 89
Eye of the tiger!
its still not working... i got told that these vids are REALLY awesome and i REALLY want to watch them... but i dnt understand wats goin on... how can i not watch it and every1 else can... PLZ HELP ME!!!

"It wasn't me, a racoon jumped through the window, onto the chair, over my shoulder, through the living room and into the kitchen. The racoon stole the cookies from the cookie jar!" - Jerry and Cheese

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: Zxmelee
...you need Windows Media Updated and DivX

Dude, what he said. ^^^

Rep:
Level 89
Eye of the tiger!
yes i know i downloaded all updates for windows media player 10 and i downloaded Divx player and some divx codecs... its still not working... can anyone link me to the stuff i need? im running on xp so it should be working... i jst dont understand...

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
What error are you getting?

Rep:
Level 90
I have game maker's block PM me with game ideas.
Zxmelee,i just now watched the cutscene  video,and near the end i started cracking up about 100 dollars for pie and such.buuuut.....great tutorials for newbs.

Also,your accent kick ass!
Major Project : Cliche Cronicles
Total: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Story: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Resources: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Script: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Voice Overs: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%

Currently: Planning

Rep:
Level 89
Eye of the tiger!
its saying that the extension isnt valid to microsoft but i can play other wmv video files and that it is a corrupt file...

Rep:
Level 89
Are you sure you are trying to open it with DivX? Whenever I click on one of his tutorials, DivX always pops up and it plays fine.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Download it again, becuase I checked it on two other computers and they work fine.

Rep:
Level 89
Eye of the tiger!
YAY!!! they wrk... AWESOME tutorials man... taught me a couple of things.... MORE!!!

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
lol, glad they worked!

like 3 months ago you sayd you would post more and there are now still no new 1s when are they coming?

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Sorry dude, I have been busy.

This is too bad. I have dial-up. There is NO way i could dl some of those. The 100+mb one would take me like over 12 hours...ouch. I wish I could view them...*sob*.
"Sir, we are surrounded!"
"Good. We can attack in any direction."

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Leave it on over night!  :^^:

hmmm Idk I might try that, we will see =P. Parents might get mad though -_-

Quote from: Time_Frog
hmmm Idk I might try that, we will see =P. Parents might get mad though -_-

watch your pc blow up lol..that would suck balls...big one lol...
Silence is Golden.
Duct Tape is Silver.....

..............SHAZZAM!!!!>>>>>>>I AM YOUR MASTER OF COMMAND>>>>>HAHAhahAHAHHAAHAHh only jokin'

completion: 8% (i think lol)
DEMO: http://files.filefront.com/Hero2exe/;4883008;;/fileinfo.html

Nah it wouldn't blow up, there is no way. It wouldn't even overheat at that matter =P
Besides, no way my custom comp is blowing up!!!

EDIT: btw, the cutscen one is 45MB, not 90 =P

EDITEDIT: wow you have dl a lot of files from there lol =P

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Hehe, over 1400 downloads!

Yeah I know! Its insane...is stuff worth dling there?

This will be the place I put my Video Tutorials. Sorry for the large file size.

Don't like to read feakin long tutorials? Never fear! Zxmelee is here!  I point out every thing, step by step, you see what to do. You hear what to do. Thats better learning!

Lesson One: Basic Map and Basic Events. Time, 16:36, Size 72.91 MB.
Its Here: http://files.filefront.com/Zxmelee_Maps_and_Eventswmv/;4260702;;/fileinfo.html[/b]

Lesson Two: Basic Database. Time 32:30, Size 137.60 MB
Its Here: http://files.filefront.com/Zxmelee_Database_0wmv/;4264986;;/fileinfo.html

Lesson Three: Cutscenes. Time 13:47, Size 94 MB
Its Here: http://files.filefront.com/Cutswmv/;4313526;;/fileinfo.html

Lesson Four: Making a Good Game Part 1. Time 13:47, Size 15.66 MB
Its Here: http://files.filefront.com/GoodGame1zip/;4338180;;/fileinfo.html

The tutorials are all blurry.Well at least the one I saw which was lesson 4

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
4 is, becuase its smaller. What the hell is wrong with you "They're all blurry, number 4 anyway." You are a dumbass. You talk bad about me, go make your own videos then.

Rep:
Level 89
only the last movie will download for me

4 is, becuase its smaller. What the hell is wrong with you "They're all blurry, number 4 anyway." You are a dumba$$. You talk bad about me, go make your own videos then.

What are you talking about? I only said number 4 was blurry.I wasn't flaming you or anything.

I just wish I had broadband to dl it faster...I bet they are very helpful =(
Even if they are blurry ;)

Edit: Damn it I am dl the cutscene one now. Oh yeah I am going for it! >=)

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
OMG There not burry!

Rep:
Level 89
I've never had a problem with Zx's tutorials, they've always been good quality and not blurry. However the frame rate is sort of low, but as he said before this prevents giagantic filesizes...but people get the idea. Even though the picture isn't moving like it should you can still hear the explainations.

Two thumbs up  :D

Rep:
Level 90
i have an idea for making the file smaller
zip the video right then winrar it that should cut around i dont know 10 megs then see if u can zip the .rar file then .rar the ziped file i heard it works well if u do it till it wont go down anymore i know a guy who lowered a file size by 40 megs lol
Yay i got a zoo sort of

yay! that was very helpful. And the one I saw was not blurry at all ;). One part I thought was funny..."You know you can add stuff like, heres a 100 dollars go buy a pie or something" XD Idk why but I thought that part was funny. It was very helpful, thanks a lot!

Rep:
Level 89
noobtard
I really want to watch these but I can't download them...  :? every time I try it keeps getting me to sign up for a paid account >_>.  There's the free option too but that just takes you in circles and never actually lets you download the file... what do I dooo?

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Pick any "Hosted Files Free Public Servers!". Its does not take you in circles, I have been using this server for downloads since November with 1,700 file downloads. Try again.

Holy crap warlock thats a lot of downloads! Yeah trust'em it works.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Don't say holy crap warlock.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
.:. RMXP User .:.
NovaSoft Games
---------------------
Twilight Galaxy (In Development)

Nice dude :)

Btw know anyone that makes RPG2k3 Maker Video Tuts like theses :p Know few mates etc who could do with some help with that program, guess I could too XD as of work hardly use it much now :/ Blah

Hey I love the video tut's they are really usefull to explane how to do a lot of the basic stuff... I have actually learned quite a bit from watching only the first one so far 56k so its going to take a while to get them all, but you have earned your own folder called Zxmelee's tut's  ;D. and if nothing else i got to test out my subwoofer. thats right I've got 5.1 on my coppy  8)

Hey, thanx for the tutorials they help loads  ;D and i am also obsesed with the word PIE!!

thank you so much Zxmelee you have helped me understand rpg maker xp alot more so thanks alot :)

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Glad to help!

Rep:
Level 88
I hide in the deepest forests of my mind
Thanks for the vid tutorials they have really helped me.  :D
Current Project: Sacred Flames
total % complete: 15%

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back! I gues...
Lol, I love the part your mom is calling you  ;D
RPG Maker version: XP

Omfg, who gave me -1 rep? After all I done for you guys!

Recruiting for upcomming game ELVES

can you make part 2 now? ???

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Part 2 would OWWWWWWWN! I loved these tuts...a month ago (when I had NO clue what I was doing) I used these.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
Now do you know who I am??
Vey good. Probobly one of the best tutorials here. 'Cept for one thing, are you quitting on this? Lot's of people wanna see more man. Anyway, I'm just a noob. Here at least....

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
i nominating you for best Tuts award
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
i nominating you for best Tuts award

is that an award?

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
He has't added another tut for over six months. So I'm assuming he's finished.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

Rep:
Level 88
Now do you know who I am??
So, you aren't finshed? :-\

Zx: Assuming.

What's that supposed to mean?

Zx: ........... Asuming ;)

Ok, then.....

Zx: ASSUMING w00t!

:P

Rep:
Level 88
great tutorial, but woudlnt you prefer uploading it onto youtube?
YOUR SIGNATURE WAS GINOURMOUS! - RMRK Sig Police

Rep:
Level 88
it says, the server replies that you dont have permition to download this file.

details:
TTP/1.1 403 Acess Forbidden
YOUR SIGNATURE WAS GINOURMOUS! - RMRK Sig Police

Hello! I LOVE you're tuts.. But Tutorial number two doesn't have a link :S When i press it i get directed to www.filefront.com frontpage :(

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Zxmelee!
Zxmelee!
Zxmelee!
Zxmelee!
Zxmelee!
ENCORE!

Rep:
Level 88
The link for basic databases is broken.  It just redirects to filefronts main page is it's either been pasted wrong or removed from filefront :\

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Wow this is cool. :D Its useful because I am like an utterly noobie when it comes to RPGMaker scripts, switches and technical stuff like that!

I should make a banner saying I <3 Zxmelee's Video Tutorials. .... But that might be way too long. xD

btw someone has them online. Dunno who, he's not taking credit for them which is good. YouTube! o.o
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 06:10:46 PM by Revanica »

Snailer <3

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
*SHOCKED* Are you sure its not him putting them on there? lol

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Well erm Dunno. Zxmelee...? Did you put yer vids on YouTube? If so Why didn't you tell us here?

Why did I search on YouTube for your vids...? Because It made sense to me. Anything like this would be ganked. And quite prolly be taken for some one's own credit. D: Gotta be careful on it.

Snailer <3

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I didn't, some random guy did. I don't put them on youtube because I don't have the time right now, plus size too big.

um... ur database tut link keeps redirecting to the filefront main page, and i don't know why. i love ur tuts and i think it would really help if i could get that one. thanks.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Thanks for the sweet video tutorials man helped me out ALOT!

cheers
Current Projects
Eternal Nightmare - 10% complete

Learn your vowels - A E I Owned U

I really want to watch these videos, but I cant. I click the link and it just takes me to the filefront homepage. Anyone help me out here?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
last two lessons both work. seems they didn;t expire due to many downloads.

The cutscene one did work for me, which is good because thats what I needed. I still have a problem though. I'm using Postilate Knight's(or something like that, I forget the actual name) enchanced version of Rpg Maker Xp, and I cant find the "Wait for movement completion" thing. Does anyone know what I should use, or tell me where that is?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
It's called "Proceed with Movement"

Oh ok. I looked right over that. I thought it did something else. Thanks.

Hmmm... I can't seem to get the second tutorial to work... I'm still downloading the other ones - Can't wait!

Rep:
Level 87
lol helped alot  :lol:

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Wow, this is the kind of stuff a newbie like me would look for XD

Thanks, gonna nab the cutscenes tut and see what I can do from it  ;)

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
If only it's not a video.
I wanna see them but I can't. O_O

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
wait...why isn't this stickied  :o

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Only two of them are still up :P Cutscenes and MAking a Good Game

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Ryu is the best!
Just a quick tip for future tutorials, please increase the text size in notepad or whatever A lot because in the videos the text is unreadable.  It's a good thing you added sound to the tutorial or else nobody would have a clue what you are typing.  Overall, very nice video tutorial and thanks for helping out the community. ~Ryu

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
Is there anyone who can upload the 2 videos thats not up no more.

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
the cutscene tutorial link doesn't work anymore. please re-upload.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
This topic was created 4 years ago. I doubt the files are still around or if ZXM decided to archive those videos some place. Your best bet is to try to find it else where if you can't get the videos here. Sorrrry.

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Whoever possesses those videos, please create a torrent of it or re-upload them!

I need this resource ASAP!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
You don't need these at all. There are many other tutorials similar to this. They may or may not be in video form, but I have a strong feeling that zxm doesn't make games anymore and if he had these videos still, I would be very surprised that he saved them for so long for no useful reason.