RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
monster size problem

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Anyone know how to change the size of that wondow so I only get one monster not 3,5  :-\
please

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
If your making your own monster it's best to export a monster a simular size to the one your creating...

In other words Export a monster and use it as a template.

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

pokeball ZanOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
"Jesus saves! And takes half damage!"
Anyone know how to change the size of that wondow so I only get one monster not 3,5  :-\
please
So, if I've got your problem right, you get more than one of the spriteset images, yes?
First of all, to the best of my knowledge it divides it up based on size.  A spriteset is 4*4 images.  You should check that out.  Second. If you're getting four monsters, double the size of the spriteset.  However, I don't think that will work, since spritesets don't have a fixed size like animations do.
I'm a pacifist...
And things get very peaceful when all of your enemies are dead.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
What maker are you using? Please state that.. It helps to know what maker it is to tell you the differences.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club