RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Drop A Question (?)

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Answer: Kittens

Question: Paper or Plastic?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
A: Paper

Q: Wii or PS3

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
A: Wii

Q: Being tied upside-down above a subway train so your dick keeps getting hit by the train cars that pass below, or watching your dad beat off?

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for July 2008Project of the Month winner for May 20072011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
A: Kill myself in vacillation because both option probably means no erection ever again.

Q: Answer Holkeye's question or jumping off a cliff?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
A: Jump

Q: Be in a room alone with me OR saw off your own penis and eat it.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 94
A: Be in a room with you.

Q: Tie piano wire around your penis and pull on it quickly, or pull on it slowly?

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for July 2008Project of the Month winner for May 20072011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
A: Just turn transexual and let it go naturally.

Q: Change topic from genital to weather or math?

Rep:
Level 94
A: Weather

Q: Get struck to death by lightning, or frozen to death by snow?

Rep:
Level 89
A: Lightning. Then Winged can point at me and yell OMGWTFBBQ.

Q: Become a garbage bag or toilet paper?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
A: Hmm...Whaat about a toilet? Garbage bag...

Q: Be room mates for the rest of your life with elegy or geno?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
AGeno (I can kill him eaisly)

QEating poop, or drinking piss.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
.........Piss?

This is like the this or that ones, it's not necessary for them to be like that right?

A guy was walking down the street eating a icecream cone, when a small 5- year child came and kicked his Balls, talk the icecream and ran away. Name the child.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 94
A: Nightwolf a few years ago.  ;8

Q: Two trains are riding toward each other. One is going 43 mph, the other is going 50mph. What color are the engineer's pants?

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Answer: One is green and the other isn't wearing any... (DON'T ask me how I know....)

Question: Be trapped in a room with me or falling down a cliff to your grisly end?
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
A: Trapped in a room with you (unless you like other men...oh god...  :=: )

Q: Spend the rest of your life gay, or spend the rest of your life living in a cave?

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Answer: In a cave... if I was gay i'd have comitted suicide XD

Question: Be decapitated or have needles pushed into every single delicate area in your body?
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
A: Needles

Q: Marry Elegy or Geno? (can't get divorced, can't kill)

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
What, no suicide?
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
A: ?

Question: Have you ever had sex?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
A: No

Q: Would you rather be Elegy's or Geno's Slave for the rest of your life? (NO KILLING YOUE SELF THIS TIME!)

Rep:
Level 94
A: Geno's because I'm pretty sure he wouldn't try to have sex with me.

Q: Mayonnaise boxers or cellophane pants?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
inghtwlfs right there is already a topic called "this or that" and we can't use that now xD

buy anyways

A:  Mayonnaise boxers
Q: have you done anything illegal intentionally?

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
A: crapped in a urinal... had to do it

Q: Punching a whale in the face or kicking a gorilla in the nuts?
Sig by MacGravel

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
A: Whale, I don't think they could hurt me as bad.

Q: Have you ever down something illegal not knowing?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
A: not knowing? lol probally. xD

Q: do you love someone right now?