RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I was wondering...

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Would anyone care if I made a XP tutorial but in a movie format? Like what I'm saying is would anyone watch it? There is a nice tutorial by Echo, but I would use the real version (Just bought it  :) ). So what do you say? Waste of time?

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
i don know bout anyone else but id watch it... but yah i guess its a waste of ure time because im thinking it would just be easier to make a typed up tutorial?

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Yeah, but you have to read (lol), I would be talking thoughout the whole thing.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
I say just type it, saves you time, and what if the person is death? lopl

Rep:
Level 90
What!? Death watch tutorials about how to make a game!? That's a scary thought... I'd hate to see Death's games.

Just kidding, I know you meant deaf.

I think you should... add subtitles... that'll help them deaf people out.

EDIT: I accidently clicked on yes, woopsies, meant to click on Heck No!

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I would like to inform that I will be doing a video tutorials. The first one will be basic Maping and Events. I will make a topic when its ready. Each lession will be about less then 10 minutes at about 45 mb.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Awesome! me need as many tuts as i can get!