RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Unnamed, as of yet

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Characters: about 50% done
Spoiler for:
Reacher
A 20 year old pirate, he was adopted by Captain Yorn, the captain of The Witch. He is the main character.
Spoiler for:
Captain Yorn
A 65-Year-Old Pirate Captain who owns The Witch. He found Reacher washed up on the shore of his home island. He adopted him and acted as if he was his own son.
Spoiler for:
Wind
A strange girl who was once a prisoner to a great empire, and remembers nothing. She had been imprisoned for nine years when Yorn and Reacher let her out. When asked her name, all she could say was: Wind.
Spoiler for:
Klause
A 35-year-old explorer who joins up with the group because they tell of their country, which he claims doesn't exist, saying that he "has seen ever land in the world".

Story: About 1% complete

Maps: About 1% Complete

System (Weapons, Armor, Items, Skills, etc.): About 10% Complete

Sorry, my sister needs the computer, I'll update this when I get another chance.