RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
FINNALY VICTORY

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
No I didn't beat the whole game, but I caught that damn rabbit!

here is me talking smack that I got his star:

Here is me taking him to hell:

I'm sorry this guy wasted countless hours of my childhood.

(screenshots are like that because its psp)
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Did you know...?

You can catch him easily when he starts running back at you where the desert level entrance is. =)
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Did you know...?

You can catch him easily when he starts running back at you where the desert level entrance is. =)

it took me a good 5 mins. I'm still proud of myself.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
5 mins isn't much. 15 would be, lol!
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I remember seeing in this one video or something that you can use the bunny to cheat your way through a door of a boss. One of the Bowser levels.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I remember seeing in this one video or something that you can use the bunny to cheat your way through a door of a boss. One of the Bowser levels.

link me now please?

Rep:
Level 88
The mind is the best weapon.
It literally took me about 20 minutes to get him when I was 8. =/ It helped with my trauma of rabbits after my friend put one up my pants.

Anyway, congrats =D
->

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Just got this game for the DS, Im going to see how hard it is in relation to the N64. Or if the bunny even decided to show up this time.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
That thing gave me nightmares 10 years ago. I hate that rabbit O_<
EDIT: And, here Nouman

« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 07:28:06 PM by Irockman1 »

Rep:
Level 88
Keep on Baggin'
There are many many many more bunnies on the DS version...  wherever you go you can hear their eerie squishy squeaking.... :o
Some friends mend.  Some friends depend.  Some friends lend.  Some friends send.  Friend.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

link me now please?
Ahh... I can't link you. I don't know where it is. XP I just remember that it was on Youtube.com and that it was about some guy beating the entire game in about 20 minutes or something like that.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I'' put up my battle against Dj later.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
There is like 3768367308756038765 bunnies in the DS version

Rep:
Level 88
i want to know how to get nintendo games on the PSP
TELL ME

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
TELL ME

xD you got a psp right? whats the firmware? *prey's its under 2.8*

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
TELL ME

Search google for a faq about emulators.