RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Tactical Battle System(RESOLVED)

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Mana Fan
I found this really cool tactical battle system. Here is the site: http://mactopiaseeds.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=b6cbe12475c0038f98ab57dab375a1dd&topic=86.0

When I downloaded it, and tried to open it with PK, it said incompatibility version. So, I did what the faq here said. When I test play, there are no font! I tried using the ultimate font override from blizzard but didn't work! Any ideas?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 12:03:21 AM by magic2345 »
Game I'm Working on:
-ADVENT-
Progress:
Story: 96%
Maps: 4%
Characters: 70%

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Use the original version.
Everybody loves k3yg3n...

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Mana Fan
oh man...so I can't do it in PK, then....I need to REdownload it which is 30 MB.

But, are you sure I can't do it in PK? If I can't whats the reason?

Thanks
Game I'm Working on:
-ADVENT-
Progress:

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
That mactopia site's demo probably is only for the legal version. I don't know the exact reason, but mostly like that.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
note that if you copy a 'game.proj' (10 byte file) from a PK project into the demo, it will work (albeit you  might have font troubles, which is another issue entirely.)

Do buy the original though. Everything works much better :-)

Roar

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Mana Fan
never mind. I solved it. Thanks though,
Game I'm Working on:
-ADVENT-
Progress: