RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[GM] What do you mean I can't do that?

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Huh?! Thats not allowed?!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 01:49:07 AM by modern algebra »

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Lol! This is infectious human waste. :tpg:
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Lol! This is infectious human waste. :tpg:

I totally agree with you Blizzard !

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
HAHAHAH!

That was kinda mean though, the mods there are nice guys, and they all ready have their hands full 24/7. It's like, endless noob rush for them.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Yeah, but I never visit, have an 80% warning, and they treat spriters like shit.  I hate Fred Fredrickson.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
We may not admit it, but we enjoy a laugh every now and then.  What's funnier is the guy who said that he thinks it is actually allowed.

Mod edit: *avoids comment about fred entirely*

t3mp3st edit: *I thought turning the topic into a discussion of Fred might have been off-topic*
...I also didn't think it necessary to comment on someone's opinion at all, whether or not I agreed with it. 

Since a comment about Fred seems so important here:  I have alot of respect for Fred.  In no way do I expect everyone out there to though.  I'm sure there are many who hate me out there as well... But they have a right to their opinion.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 08:59:33 PM by t3mp3st »