RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ban the adventurer

Rep:
Level 87

Platform - rpgmaker2k3
Game- adventure game
Tiltle- Ban the adventurer
characters- 5%

ban / hero/male
plot- 5%

Story:
           You are ban the adventurer, an orphaned boy at the young age who lives alone with his life and was making his living as the shop owner's boy. The spirit of adventurism is in his blood and making his way to find his own meaning in life. So the story begins Ban the adventurer.

MAPS
Spoiler for:
heroes home

town map

shop1

potion shop

forest map

forest2

dungeon map
Spoiler for:

NPC's

Spoiler for:
added shop npc's

pub girl - the only daughter of pub owner , is known for her beauty although Ban is the only person who doesn’t notice her beauty which pisses her off.

Pub owner – the owner of the only pub shop in east lude town and he
doesn’t admit that he monopolize the goods in east lude town. Tend to be over
Protective of her only daughter which some guys hates him because of this.

Herbalist – The only medicine man in east lude town, well respected due to his broad knowledge about status ailments and how to cure them. He is kind and give great care about his patients

weapon smith – he is respected for creating good quality hunting weapons although he admits there are many more better blacksmiths than him. Charged cheap for weapons.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 04:44:19 AM by siopao »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
xD sorry but you posted in the wrong section. see this is for games made with "game maker" (software) not RM games (rpg maker)
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
sorry i dont know where to put this

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Are you serious about those maps?

Rep:
Level 87
They could use a bit of improvement but, good job.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
sorry i dont know where to put this

it's alright, this topic will get moved by someone soon =D

Rep:
Level 87
Dr_Swordopolis:
Are you serious about those maps?
lol i just spent some hours making those maps, i have hard time actually making one.  ;D

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I don't see anything wrong with your exterior maps, only interior. try to work on that for a while i'm sure you will improve greatly!

Rep:
Level 87
I did some modification on my hero's map
Spoiler for:

Created a game title for my game
Ban the Adventurer

added 1 new map dungeon map
Spoiler for:
added potion shop
Spoiler for:

added shop npc's
Spoiler for:

pub girl - the only daughter of pub owner , is known for her beauty although Ban is the only person who doesn’t notice her beauty which pisses her off.

Pub owner – the owner of the only pub shop in east lude town and he
doesn’t admit that he monopolize the goods in east lude town. Tend to be over
Protective of her only daughter which some guys hates him because of this.

Herbalist – The only medicine man in east lude town, well respected due to his broad knowledge about status ailments and how to cure them. He is kind and give great care about his patients

weapon smith – he is respected for creating good quality hunting weapons although he admits there are many more better blacksmiths than him. Charged cheap for weapons.

hope you like it.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 10:32:23 PM by siopao »

Rep:
Level 87
here is my banner for the game:

I have finally added a title for my game and couples of new maps and some npc characters.