RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
????? ???? ?????

Rep:
Level 87
???? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ?????
It is a rpg called “the free camera of operation” and it will be continuous and I will require recruitment of many exceptional heroes to achieve the rpg. Up to now, we had much success. Now we are ready to enter the following phase, so that thereafter the final boss is punished for his actions against the heroes.

?? ???? ????? ????? ?? ???. ???? ?????? ?????? ?????.??????? ????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?????? ??? ? ???

The rpg plot me uncover, while I form history, while I go along. You must refer as much to this side as possible you, in order to see the progress of the rpg. We have a small window of oppertunity for success, therefore we must be ready constant.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 09:48:33 PM by Free Era »

God bless Owen Wilson said that he helped a lot of people and smile. May God have mercy on him, had you even sexual. How can I donate money to the family please help me help you sexual RPG maker of the community

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
sounds cool. ANy screenshots on the mapping or game play?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
I do not speak good English, but you say to screen shot? I add, but first I must wait that my crew of the rpg manufacturers shows that they found this place of assembly and that her the search against the last boss to support. I form the screen shots, as soon as the history, which comes I writes, is to worry and I to show the plans which spread. I must now go.

?????? ??? ??????. ?? ???? ??? ???????? ?? ?????.

God bless Owen Wilson said that he helped a lot of people and smile. May God have mercy on him, had you even sexual. How can I donate money to the family please help me help you sexual RPG maker of the community

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
It's alright about your english. I'm from pakistan =D But I now live in U.S

also good luck with the game.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Good luck with your game, can't wait to see some images of it.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87

????? ?? ??????? ???. ?? ????? ??????? ??? ? ????? ????? ??? ????? ??? ???? ????????. ???? ??? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ???????. ??? ???? ????? ? ???? ?????? ??? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ????. ?? ?? ???? ? ???????? ? ???? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??? ????? ????? ???. ???? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ??? ???? ???? ? ??? ???? ?? ???? ??? ?????? ??????.

I am anxious, the first screenshot

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
The delay apologized about brothers. Any the communication tries dumb, [waanmaa] lowering of some nonsense needs to [fyryfwks]. Now I here can to our justified development starts in. To many other already, and we desiring for to shot sees from [aalshaashh] firstly. Any speaking [m] and the arcs, and to chief is for me that she close formation on communication very will. The occurrence hopes from on what shelter seeks to him, and that Allah does not allow for us in our execution of task.

I am anxious, the first screenshot

Rep:
Level 87
Nouman, I am sad for my friend. It is impolite for us not to speak English I has asked it to speak English immediately.  However I am very lucky to see that one of my rpg manufacturer partners found this web site, now I can begin to spread screenshots. Are here first screenshots.

In this amazing screen shot Arches uses the road, which winds houses into the north by an accumulation. The walls are the strength, which it tends to defeat the bad bad chaps and to damage the locking points success of the boss. At all attentively, Arshes receives victory! It needs only its three-members!

That is the end my first screenshots. Date of creation 35415125

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
I am sorry for how I to be coarse. Thank you for information release free era, I think that that will function and help to damage the points of the blow of the final owner. If all is well the other heroes will announce soon.