RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
????? ????????? ????!

Rep:
Level 87
???? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ?????
I have not speak much time. I am constantly watched out, but much fun has, if one forms rpgs. The plays please play, which I form and obey instructions to strike the last boss exactly. Tighten to keep much not more mistake a play or faimily saddness!

???? ????????? ??? ????? ????? ??? ???? ???? ??????? ? ???

God bless Owen Wilson said that he helped a lot of people and smile. May God have mercy on him, had you even sexual. How can I donate money to the family please help me help you sexual RPG maker of the community

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Welcome to Hell. Enjoy your stay.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Ok. I didn't understand much of that...but Welcome!
I hope you have a good time here. Just follow the rules, don't spam, etc. And also don't take everyone too seriously =D

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Welcome to Hell. Enjoy your stay.

lol

^ Translated to - "God smile on Arches and their quest will be more sacred, and M."

Possibly.

Also, Welcome. ^_^
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Hello! Welcome! Hola! Aloha! Halo! Aloha!

Welcome to the boards.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

^ Translated to - "God smile on Arches and their quest will be more sacred, and M."
How'd you translate that? o0 You must be a genius! And what language is it? Oh yeah.... :welcome:

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
I don't think only geniouses can translate a world language...

I give you, the Diablo Post.

I am someone who posts humongous welcome posts. To start off with things, you'd be wise to read this, so you don't get in trouble for doing something you had no idea about.

Also a thing to be aware of. It had dimmed down lately, but you'd be best prepared for everything. Don't be offended if a number of people flame you, it basically means nothing. Why they're allowed to is beyond my understanding.

Don't be offended by fumanchuu and others not being afraid to hide their sexuality, they just like a place to say it seemingly. Use the search button to find answers to questions that you might have. Who knows, it Might have been asked already. That helps avoid people from flaming you or dumbing you down.

Follow the rules..and don't join the flaming crew. If people say something, that relates to an incident that might HAVE happened in the past on this forum, you might be like "what are they talking about." Suggest you get briefed about "Important stuff" so as you don't repeat something people hate.

Now, a recent issue that has come up is that if you happen to get into a fight with another member, try to not let it get too out of hand. (Ya, it's the internet, but you wouldn't believe all those that have had this problem).

What a long post. Welcome to the forums, follow that, and no one should bother you. Except those that have nothing better to do then that, but just ignore them.

I own the welcome forum.

Ya, that might be pointless if you can't understand much english. Translators aren't mcuh of a help.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 87
???? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ?????
I cover the friendship, which all you offer, and in the deep gratitude for your hospitality.  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :D

God bless Owen Wilson said that he helped a lot of people and smile. May God have mercy on him, had you even sexual. How can I donate money to the family please help me help you sexual RPG maker of the community

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Quit being incoherent.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Welcome. Now forget everything Diablo said and have fun.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Welcome to the forums Era, ignore me if i act stupid.

It's habitual! I GOT THE RIGHTS!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
HEYA FELLA
HA I'm arabic I don't need any translation to read that  ;D
say are an Arab too ar did you just use Google translator ?
?????? ?? ?? RMRk
??? ????????... ??? ???? ???;D

GO ON, TRANSLATE FELLAS

>_>
<_<
PRINGA WELCOOME

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91

Hello and welcome... You word your-self in circles... Very Yoda esc !!!

How I translate:-
I have not speak much time. I am constantly watched out, but much fun has, if one forms rpgs. The plays please play, which I form and obey instructions to strike the last boss exactly. Tighten to keep much not more mistake a play or faimily saddness!

I have not learnt my English or spoke it for a long time, I do try my best though it's fun learning.  I want to make RPG's that people will like to play, I am following instruction to finish the game and have learly made the last boss, Just have to tidy bits up, but have no real time, have some home troubles...

But I could be wrong...

Heck this would make a great forum game !!! LOL

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I'M SO DAMN LATE.

Welcome anyway.

Rep:
Level 96