RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Pissed at your your avatar being messed with / changed?

Poll

Pissed at your your avatar being messed with / changed?

Yes
12 (48%)
No
13 (52%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: April 15, 2007, 01:59:39 PM

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I hope all those that vote Yes don't get them re-delted... If that's the case I voted No... LOL
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 02:18:32 PM by landofshadows »

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 89
Weee~ It seems that the current total vote count is non-visible to the standard members. That, or my browser is acting up on me.  :P

Guess what I voted?
My rpg (in-making) : http://junkart.wikidot.com/

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
If it's non visible that means it will be shown on the date the voting ends. I did not vote (so I don't know if I can see t after or not) reason be, My avy hasn't gotten changed so I don't think I should vote.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
i have Vegita in a pink shirt striking an angry pose... i love it.

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
I voted no. I don't really care all that much.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I don't mind, I don't have one. ;8
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I'm happy.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 88
No.

I enjoy this cat avatar.

Click the pic!

Rep:
Level 88
The mind is the best weapon.
Why does mine keep getting changed? Is it a joke or something? My avatar fits everything..it's 103x138 and is less than 7kb in size..

« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 01:58:03 AM by BackSeatBandit »
->

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Ot's suppose to be 105x150 not minimum or max  ;8

Rep:
Level 88
I haven't gotten any feedback from the mod I asked, so I decided to just keep re-adding it until I find the reason for it being taken down all the time. That's all I want, but I guess it's too much to ask for  ;)
->

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I haven't gotten any feedback from the mod I asked, so I decided to just keep re-adding it until I find the reason for it being taken down all the time. That's all I want, but I guess it's too much to ask for  ;)

Sorry about the no-replying. I just got back today, and I'm really not sure why it keeps changing myself.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 88

Sorry about the no-replying. I just got back today, and I'm really not sure why it keeps changing myself.
It's alright, I wasn't mad. I just wasn't sure what was wrong with my avi, since everything seemed alright and not against regulations. I'm starting to guess that someone is just messing with me, maybe the same person that brought down my rep haha  ;D really for no reason, but it doesn't bother me.
->

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Why does it matter, thats all im wondering, now granet, some people's avatars are way to big, they should get a message saying "Change your avatar, its too big" or something like that

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
LoL, what? Avatars can't get "too big" they're auto-shrunk to the maximum size if they're over-sized.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
:/ Mine hasn't been messed with. Probably because I kick ass.

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I don't really care, cuz I have no avatar! xD
I'm making one right now.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Me didn't care that much when it changed...I just changed back  ;8

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
If you're pissed, you're quite a loser, because you could just spend like less than a minute just doing what DAS did. If not, then you could just n-joy it.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I hated it! :V

Gilga <3

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
i didn't get angry, i understand that it's fun, i thought i'll loose my heartbreak but i got this cool wolf one.

So no probzoz.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
Oh wow? Didn't expect the result to be this close.  :o
My rpg (in-making) : http://junkart.wikidot.com/

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
ANOTHER picture of Cute Tsuruya? Damn that rocks ^^

I ought to save it down or something.

Oh, I just noticed that Tsuruya is in Suiseiseki's outfit. That's a double plus *_*

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I probably should have posted in this topic. For those of you who don't know, it was me. It drives me mad when people's avatars aren't exactly the right size. I'm mostly pleased with the results.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Why does it need to be perfect? Why isn't smaller-than-105x150 allowed? I don't understand... ???

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Why does it need to be perfect? Why isn't smaller-than-105x150 allowed? I don't understand... ???

It is allowed, gilga is being an ass :/
bringing sexy back

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
So... it's technically allowed, but it's not allowed-allowed? Dang, that's weird.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
No... it's allowed. =/
:tinysmile:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
ANOTHER picture of Cute Tsuruya? Damn that rocks ^^

I ought to save it down or something.

Oh, I just noticed that Tsuruya is in Suiseiseki's outfit. That's a double plus *_*

<3 Me finds a new luv to save then.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I find it quite funny to see everyone's avatars been fixed with random pictures xD some even combine them :3 don't know why they get mad...
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 03:33:58 AM by Dark Angel Sion »

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for July 2008Project of the Month winner for May 20072011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I refuse to comment on mine.