RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Leveling up with points (New one no lag!!)

Rep:
Level 88
Smarter than the average bear
To delete the left to remove, you would just search the script for INPUT::LEFT, and delete the line. This is the only like I could find:

if Input.repeat?(Input::LEFT)         (line 520)
should work

and to remove the reset choice..I couldn't be sure but the script works just like a menu
when 1

when 2       etc...

So whatever choice reset is, just remove it like a menu choice. its when 6 so just go through and delete all lines saying when 6, and delete  everything that happens for that choice, then change when 7 to when 6.

You'll also have to mess around with where the words are located...

Rep:
Level 88
Hell... What did I mess up now... I'm Back!
What fun... that's what I thought... -_-
----Current Games working on----
--Rage O' Delusion - Overall Percentage Finished : 4% -- Expected release... Unknown
--The Other Dimension - Overall Percentage done : 1 - Expected Release : No time soon...
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
Feildmaster Productions
Made By One Man Run by the Same...
Making Games for Everyone...
Oh yeah, and everything else web based
For a charge... Of course...

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Hey, I changed the script so I can use the point anytime and not only when leveling up (explained a few posts above) but I would like to call this point management screen with a button, I was thinking to make a common event and when a certain key is pressed call script "$scene = Scene_Status.new(@status_window.index)" would that work? or what should I do

Rep:
Level 88
Even Yoda likes Weed
Da dan script fucked up my saved games dude!
You can only get 100% of video games when your STONED

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
The code was corrupted due to [ quote ] instead of [ code ] tags. Try copying it again.

I can't believe I haven't noticed this earlier...
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 88
Hell... What did I mess up now... I'm Back!
LOL... bliz... XD
----Current Games working on----
--Rage O' Delusion - Overall Percentage Finished : 4% -- Expected release... Unknown
--The Other Dimension - Overall Percentage done : 1 - Expected Release : No time soon...
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
Feildmaster Productions
Made By One Man Run by the Same...
Making Games for Everyone...
Oh yeah, and everything else web based
For a charge... Of course...

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
i have this error with the script it is giving me 262 type error  no implicit conversion from nil to integer

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
would anyone know how to make this script set a certain stat point to only level up like every other level or so?

also this script seems to disable the stat growth set in the database. any way to re-enable that and still be able to set stat points on level up?

and i know too many questions, but this is the last one. Im using minkoff's animted battlers, and the stat point screen shows the spritesheet, any way to have it show a different portrait?

sorry for the nub questions and thanks to whomever can help.