RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
WMA Problems

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Hello there,

I've been using RPG Maker XP for a while now, but I suddenly ran across a problem that I cannot seem to solve. RPG Maker XP won't play WMA music files any more... it's fine with MP3 files and others, and I know RPG Maker XP supports WMA, so I don't know what could be wrong. I've tried playing the files on multiple RPGs and I even used another copy of RPG Maker XP on a different PC with the same files, and that computer ran them fine. So what it comes down to this: For some reason, my copy of RPG Maker XP won't play WMA files, even though it used to run them just fine.

I've tried everything I can think of, but I'm totally stumped. Thanks for your help.