RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
abs kind of script [request]

Rep:
Level 88
I am making a war game. i need a script that makes it so when i press the space bar:
if i have weapon #1 equiped, it shoots a pistol shot and does 5 damage to ememies.
if i have weapon #2 equiped, it shoots a machine gun shot and does 4 damage to ememies.
if i have weapon #3 equiped, it shoots duel sub machine gun shots and does 6 damage to ememies.
if i have weapon #4 equiped, it shoots a rifle shot and does 15 damage to ememies.
if i have weapon #5 equiped, it shoots a sniper rifle shot and does 100 damage to ememies.
if i have weapon #6 equiped, it shoots a rocket launcher shot and does 250 damage to all ememies that the explosion touches
if i have weapon #7 equiped, it shoots a laser beam shot and does 50 damage to ememies.
if i have weapon #8 equiped, it slashes the enemy with a light saber and does 100 damage to enemies.

but i need to be able to turn this script off and on with a call script.

and an event is an enemy if their first command in the event is a comment that says "is enemy"
and i need to be able to set the options in the script to choose the delay time for each weapon

Thanks in Advance!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 09:00:53 PM by guy that need help »

Rep:
Level 88
can't someone do this? i think many people would be able to use it + me if someone edited this for me.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I'm basically Yoda's brother
ya! i could use this too!

just so everyone knows, im 15 years old.

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
Try posting in dragonkid.org in script request...click here]http://www.dragonkid.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12]here
Dude do you break dance?

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I'm basically Yoda's brother
just so everyone knows: when you click on the link and go to the forum, i posted the topic there because guy that need help doesn't have an account there so he asked me to post it.

just so everyone knows, im 15 years old.