RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Aria and the Key Recruitment

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Dragonair....
My game ic called Aria and the Key. It takes place long ago in a land called Faralan. The land is beautiful and well, and is home to some of the greatest heroes on Earth. But there is a girl, who is stronger than anyone else. Her name is Aria, and she doesn't even know. As she grows, there is something amyss. The air is getting colder, and Snow is falling in August. Blizzards, are striking out of no where. And heat waves are destroying the winter in the southern part of Faralan. This is the work of none other than a monstrocety. Say hello to our villain, Necrophelius, the King of the Immortal Dead. He has gained power over the millenium and has final taken his rightful thrown over Faralan. If he takes over this land, there will be no hope. The only way to protect Faralan is to find what Necrophelius is using, and to take it back or destroy it. And that is the Key.

Member Sign-Ups
To help me with my game prodjuct, fill out the form below
Username:
Skill: (What you can do)
An Example: (have you worked somewhere else, Do you have a picture, or a sprite)
Your Opininon (What do you like, what should change)

Critisism
What don't you like, What could change
Username:
Critising ________ because

Question
Do you have any questions, or need help understanding
Username:
Question:

We need a map maker, a scripter, and spriter.