RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
combat battle animation help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
This is a noob question but I already have alot of experience with rpg game maker 2003.. I already made a game and i want to make a new one but i just wanted to know how to do this  the part where he jumps towards the target and does the kicks and stuff.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKzpJfbvmRc

I was thinking of bit for awhile how this person did that and a gave it an attempt i went to i think battle folder (no sure if thats the right folder with the skills anime) and drew a couple of moves....went to animation 1 tab but when i test battle it came out good excpet for when my character jumped to the target it did the animation but it went back to the position before the animation ended which looks messed up ...did i do thid right but jus forgot to do somthiing or am i doing this completely wrong???

Help please.
thanks