RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Writing] My Story: Valcon Sky

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
-here's a story i've been writing,i just wanted to know what some of you though of it  :oops:

Prolouge
It was a calm, peaceful night within the forest of Aruzumi.The villagers walked about doing their normal things and enjoyed this beautiful night, it was just right, not to cold, not to warm. A gentle wind blew across the land as the sound of the Aruzumi falls could be heard from all directions. Then, suddenly, everything came to a halt as a chilling silence fell upon the lands. The villagers looked about in bewilderment as there was not a sound to be heard which was a creepy thing indeed...but soon the silence was shattered by screams of terror as a mass of arrows came flying into the village followed by a hundred or so children like creatures with short, shoulder length blonde hair and lifeless black eyes. They all had no expressions on their face as they marched through the village slaughtering every villager who stood in their way as the village quickly caught fire and the night sky quickly brightened with a bright red light and as soon as it came, it stopped. Every villager, dead, nothing was left but a pile of burning wood as the creatures vanished into the night. One woman had managed to live throughout it as she knelt there, a small boy's body lay in front of her as tears rolled down her soft, pale cheeks and was a reddish color as she was bleeding madly and had a massive gash on her side as she slowly started to get weaker and weaker. She finally collapsed onto the child as both them and the village was burned to ashes.

CHAPTER 1: Ren, child of magic

It was a nice, sunny day as the sun started to emerge from behind the mountains as it started to shine upon the little wooden house which stood within the forest clearing. The sound of the waterfall could be heard along with the chirping of many birds as they flew through the skies. It all fell silent as a massive roar could be heard as trees fell to the ground, one after another as a massive demon chased what appeared to be a small child who wore a robe and hood which covered is face. The small boy ran as fast as his legs could carry him as he squinted his closed eyes as he ran for dear life as he tripped and fell flat on his face as he sat up. A massive "THUD!" could be heard as the boy's eyes widened and he turned to face the massive beast as it smiled, showing it large, dirty-brown teeth "I
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 10:24:36 AM by boe »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Well, i didn't read it but it was good.
check out mine too.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
Mystically Majestic
I liked what I read

PS
Should think of changing the topics title :^^:

Also Known As:
Nec - Tactics Arena Online / MysticNec - Maple Story / [opiate] Mystic - Counter-Strike