RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Recruitment

pokeball AiROffline
Rep:
Level 87
I would like to formally request a scripter, a spriter, and a map tileset editor.

The scripter will be called upon to create custom menu and battle systems of my design using RPG Maker XP.  Along with any small details thatarise during game creation.

The spriter will be called on to create both character and NPC sprites fo the game world.  Knowledge of late 1920s to early 1930s clothing, Traditional Korean garb, and millitary uniforms a plus.

The map tileset editor will not only be required to tweak existing tilesets, but create new ones as needed.

Please, respond to this post or PM me if you'd like to volunteer for this project.  Thank you.
"The Optimist believes that we live in the best possible world. The Pesimist fears this to be true."

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Show some examples that you can do, or something along those lines, you're requesting two very rare positions (scripter and spriter) on this forum, so make sure you have something to attract people.

pokeball AiROffline
Rep:
Level 87
A writing sample:

I've tasted night
The desperate sobbing
on my window pane
Pitter-pattering with a slow
melodic fury

I've tasted springtime
Poised on enigmatic walkways
rife with sorrows and confusions
drenched in light
the scent of salt upon the air

I've tasted sorrow
on your tongue
Lapped it up with eager cheek
delapidating every vow
with fragile solemn words

I've tasted night
with all its clarity
and eaten every drop
But failure's scent is sweeter still
than the chill of her embrace
"The Optimist believes that we live in the best possible world. The Pesimist fears this to be true."

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
You need more rhymes!
This is what I do to your poem (sorry if I'm annoying):
I've tasted night
The desperate fright
On my window pane
Pitter-pattering with a slow
Melodic fury

I've tasted springdays
Poised on enigmatic walkways
rife with sorrows and confusions
drenched in light
the scent of salt upon the air

I've tasted sorrow
on your tongue
Lapped it up with eager cheek
delapidating every vow
with fragile solemn words

I've tasted night
with all its rights
and found every trace
But failure's scent is sweeter still
than the chill of her embrace

What is delapidating, anyway?

pokeball AiROffline
Rep:
Level 87
The act of falling apart.  Basically, it means every promise fell apart despite the best of intentions.  Also, not every poem needs to rhyme, so I wasn't too concerned with a rhyme scheme for this one.  If you'd prefer one that does, I could post it here?

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I know that, but ryhmes make your poems more beautiful. ;)
I actually don't mind.