RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
*New Forum* Sprouting Sactuary

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
This forum is new.
The administrater is in need or more members that will surely be active.
there are great topics all around. You can discuss gaming, music, movies, anything media.
Show off some of your artworks, drawings, photoshop work, etc.
There is also a very relaxing Role play if you are a role player. Or would like to try a role play.
This site is new and the members there so far are very nice.
I hope you will take the time to look at the site and join it sometime.
Thanks for your time.
http://z9.invisionfree.com/Sprouting_Sanctuary/index.php?act=idx

- Captain Callahan
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 01:29:57 PM by Captain Callahan »
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Going from your post I wouldn't have clicked it, but if you'd have actually given a link maybe other people could have =o
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 11:21:42 AM by Silverline »
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 89
its above his sig, so maybe he didnt think he needed to... Obviously he was wrong.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Put the link in the post if you want anyone to visit it.

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Nice banner.
But I hate the fact that guest must register.

Rep:
Level 87
^^Will Kill You^^
What..? You don't care about his free host!

Nice board btw, but noone registers on boards that force you to register before you can see them.
"It started badly, it tailed off a little in the middle and the less said about the end the better — but apart from that it was excellent."

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
I will see If he can change that.
You guys is harsh tho dang.
It's cool tho. =P

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Sorry for the double post.
But we have edited it.
All guests can view it now.

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89

Nice board btw, but noone registers on boards that force you to register before you can see them.

I don't care cuz I always use free host. LOL.

Steambot Chronicles based, hun?

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91

He's been a member for quite a while, he deserves some slack.

Errr, site not really my type of thing. All these people advertising a forum on a better forum, really shouldn't hope for too much... The chance of a pure "chat" forum being successful is slim, people come to a site for a reason, like RMRK has RPGm resources. They're not going to overly care about a forum with nothing to offer, and only a handful of members...