RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Basic Anatomy (beware, psuedo-nudity)

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Check this out:

I was watching Sub-Tank's flash movies, and I saw the image on the left. This gave me an idea. (don't you dare make that joke, because I'll never stop laughing...*chuckle*) I shrunk it down, and using it as a model, sprited the image on the far right completely from scratch. And now, TA-DA! A BASE! If Sub-Tank doesn't mind, I'd like to use this image to kick off a series of models in the same style. This way, new spriters have something to work off of. I know that for me personally, spriting humans is TOUGH WORK, so I think this (if done right) would be a lot of help for a lot of people.

omg it's naked am i gunna get bannzzord?

Though there's not really much to see...It might as well be covered in a purple unitard, like the former images. If it's a problem, I can recolor the bottom.

Opinions? I worry about the hands...
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:17:28 PM by boe »

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
BANZ~

Quite good =o
Hands a bit iffy.

Rep:
Level 96
The fingers or the palm? I think I botched both just a little bit...

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
The fingers.

Rep:
Level 96
Gotcha. Working now.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93