RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
VERY Large Party Script [Request]

Rep:
Level 88
*yawn*
Im making The Hobbit as a game, but in order to do it properly, i would need to have 15 characters in the party..... So yeah, i looked around and the max thing i saw that was in a script was 9... if anyone could, do you think you could direct me to a system that does this, or make one? Thanks in advance,

-okartee

PS - I need a menu for 15 too :P

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Use the search button and do a little search yourself. I've seen a topic like this the other day. There you should get your answer. :)
About the menu, well, you can try using a menu with multi display or just request a 15 person CMS. But be sure to give a mockup layout. Nobody's gonna make you a CMS if he doesn't know how it should look like.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!