RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
DragonSoft Corporation

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
http://www.dragonsoft.co.nr
A company that is thirsty for people like you. Yes you. We need all talent we can manage. Think you can help? PM me.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 04:08:01 PM by Kaitenshin »
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
nice site layout
could be a bit better but, it works

also .co.nr is better than .tk
.tk requires over 20 hits per month (bad for a starting website)
.co.nr only requires 1 per month
also .tk puts up an annoying banner
.co.nr only wants 1 small linkback image on your main page only

I like .co.nr better myself

also, can't help cuz I have my own group
(we could affiliate though ;D)

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Why does it say RMRK is an affiliate? (you spelt it wrong)

Why do you call yourself not just a company, but a corporation? :/
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...

Why do you call yourself not just a company, but a corporation? :/

Gutsy move, i know. (Plus company sounds just lame) And were not exactly starting we've been out for a couple years now, and I have no problem getting hits really. (I dont think its 20 hits per month, i think it's every three months)

I'll look into .co.nr
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 04:44:48 PM by Kaitenshin »
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Allright, followed your advice. GOT A .CO.NR. ...and it's not half-bad. Definitely better than .tk.

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss
you can go herehttp://www.dragonsoft.invisionplus.net/ to check out our fourms if you want and FYI we just got done with a little "hack war" according to tradesoft but to me its them getting lucky on guessing our passwords. The fourms are about dragonsoft games development and RPGMaker/gamemaker etc. you can also just hang out like it is around here.
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
your website needs optimizing there seems to be no reason why it should take that long to load

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
invisionfree has slow servers ATM.

btw, Dragonsoft guys, wanna affiliate with Infernal Monkey Games?

edit: Downloads and Articles link to Cursed Sun, and Flash Games dosen't work
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 01:29:11 AM by NAMKCOR »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 88
supsup
this looks awesome..great site layout!
For Free Web Design, E-mail us at freewebdesign@gmail.com

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Yeah, that'd be great Namkor, I'll put the link up soon. (Sorry the response was delayed). And I've changed the load time drastically as well.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 08:19:32 AM by Kaitenshin »

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Here is my feedback for your team's website:

Flash website designs are quite unnecessary, most of the time.  Honestly, I don't see why a flash website is needed here.

The text is a bit too small, and the quality of the logo isn't good.  I see resolution problems.  Content is fine.  You describe each game, offer screenshots, etc.  I would just use text formatting a little more to my advantage, making the content more readable, easier to the eyes.  For titles, characters' names, etc. use bolds, or bigger text.  It's your choice.  But separate headlines from actual content.  Highlight important parts, and so on.

And why don't you add an "About" section?  That is one important thing to do when you create a website and isn't very self-explanatory.  I think that every website should have some space in which to explain what it is about.  You'll save your visitors valuable time.

The forums...  Well, I think they could be better, in many ways. 
First, the banner is quite bad, and sorry for whoever designed it, but all I see is three random images placed one on top of the other (RMXP splash image and something else) and some text ---with exagerated 'noise' effects-- on top of them. 
The forum skin isn't bad, but I think I've seen those same colors somewhere else.  The content is way to the left.  I think you should align the boards to the center, just like in most forums.  That's the current tendency, and what looks cleaner.  It's okay to have flat colors and little to no graphics sometimes.  But if you really want consistency in the design, make a simpler banner. 
Why not just use the same logo that you have at the website (I am hoping that is an original logo), alter the colors to match the forums' skin, and then place the title "Dragonsoft", not over the logo image, but to its right, or somewhere where it can be read?  Also, remove that ugly red 'noise' effect from the text, and soften the bevel.  That makes things easier to you and to visitors.  A neat and simple design is always better than anything complex.  Eye candy isn't everything.
If I were the owner of those forums, I'd prefer to have them look more like the official website.  I would use similar or equal colors.  I would have the same graphics, too.  This makes for an identity, and a consistent overall look.  Don't you think so?  Don't let free forum services limit your creativity.

About the "corporation" part, I think you should just go by "Dragonsoft".  There is no need to use fancy words such as "studios", "inc", "corporation", "productions" etc. in your title.  And less when there is really no corporation, studio or big company.  Too many people already make that mistake.  They think that by adding such a word in their group's title, they'll sound cooler and more professional.  Sometimes, the so called studio or company is ran by one single person.  I don't think Square Enix has to go by "Square Enix Corporation"; neither does Bioware, nor many other big game development companies.  Dragonsoft is a nice name all by itself, so why not use just that?  Make things simple, and you'll be better. :)

Also, did you ask RMRK for affiliation?  I will advise that you don't make a website your affiliate without even asking first.  That isn't even called affiliation, because the idea is to link to each other.  It's supposed to be a mutual work, and all you're doing here is relate yourself to RMRK and give this community more visitors.  Personally, I would feel angry if just any website came and claimed to be affiliated to mine.  If what you intended was to add a link to RMRK at your website, for whatever reason it is, which I feel was well-intentioned in this case, then I suggest to make a separate section for "Links".  :)

Well, sorry for the long post.  I am writing this, hoping to help you.  Nothing else.  Please do not take it personally, and don't feel offended by my criticism.  Take it as some advice for improvement.

Good luck to your team.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 08:06:12 PM by Arwym »

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
JESUS. Well, thanks, I guess. I do have my own opinions, and some of what you said makes sense. I LOVE FLASH, and it's my choice (people love my layout). The forums are something to be severed (trust me, they WILL go) but I'm not on my comp at the moment. You actually gave me some insight on the affiliation thing. Not to mention, on certain browsers, such as IE, the logo will look a bit off. I'm experimenting with PNG's and JPEG's and such.

I used corporation, because it just has a ring to it, with the fact that there are a billion other dragonsoft's too. (THE LOGO IS ORIGINAL, OF COURSE, AS WELL AS EVERYTHING ELSE).

Standards vary, and yours is held MUCH TOO HIGH (I'm not a pro). We have a humble company, and a different advertising policy. But you did help, and I thank you.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 10:37:49 PM by Kaitenshin »

Rep:
Level 88
alright ya some good comments and advise in that but actually i did ask crankeye if we could link this site on our site and he had no problem with it ( I asked him a couple of years ago) and the banner ya it suks i know i did just though it togather because i was boared and i think it would be better then seeing Invision Free fourms at the top of the fourms so i actually havent gone to make another one because im just not to concrened about it espessialy since there rnt that many ppl that go to the fourms and i dont think the banner has nething to do with it
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
But you're not a fucking company, for god's sake, when will people get it?

I can't just waltz around Proclaiming RMRK is "owned" by Crankeyed Internet Media Services LLC or some other bullshit, it doesn't work like that. You go through a legal process of registration.

You obviously have not, and it just makes makes you look stupid and like a kid trying to fruad people into thinking you're actually some real "company" or something. It does the opposite of making you look "professional".

Do you even know what a Corporation is?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate%20law
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporation
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 08:39:26 PM by Roph »
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 88
wow calm dow i think we know were not a corperation do u think half the ppl in the world care were not claming to have made nething that we havent so really were just some ppl who r making stuff in our spare time and posting them on a site that has "corperation " at the end of it no big deal

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Sorry, but he's right, it needed to be said. :\

EDIT: You posted before I could.

First of all, PLEASE talk like a human being. Second, it does matter, it's immature, and immaturity does not draw in the help you want.

Rep:
Level 88
wow well i guess we cant have fun with what we do just because we have corperation in the name dosent mean we mean it and if it'll make u feel better we'll take it out with the next design since kai cant seem to stick with one.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
JESUS. Well, thanks, I guess. I do have my own opinions, and some of what you said makes sense. I LOVE FLASH, and it's my choice (people love my layout). The forums are something to be severed (trust me, they WILL go) but I'm not on my comp at the moment. You actually gave me some insight on the affiliation thing. Not to mention, on certain browsers, such as IE, the logo will look a bit off. I'm experimenting with PNG's and JPEG's and such.

I used corporation, because it just has a ring to it, with the fact that there are a billion other dragonsoft's too. (THE LOGO IS ORIGINAL, OF COURSE, AS WELL AS EVERYTHING ELSE).

Standards vary, and yours is held MUCH TOO HIGH (I'm not a pro). We have a humble company, and a different advertising policy. But you did help, and I thank you.

I am glad I could at least help.  Maybe my standards are too high, as you say, and I also understand that you like flash.  I'm just trying to follow what I've learned from my little design and web design experience.

The problem I see with flash is that not everybody has a flash plugin installed, and this people is usually the kind that knows little about computers and internet, so they will hardly know how to install the plugin, and won't be able to access your website.  It's okay for them, because they can just close the window and not care for the website anymore.  The consequences are for the owners, who will have less potential visitors.  This is the same for websites packed with lots of unnecessary graphics.  And that is just one of the reasons for which flash websites aren't always the choice.  Others could be related to a visitor's connection speed, or unexpected errors in your flash, which can occur.  I've encountered flash websites that are perfectly accessible to some, but not to others, even though they possess the same resources that the ones able to see the animation do.

I still insist on the forum banner for the same reason.  Why care for the banner?  Well, it may not be crucial for your forums' traffic, but banner images and logotypes are supposed to identify your group, company or community.  It's not only a matter of having a good-looking image in there or not.  Design is more about delivering a message successfully through visual content than anything else.  I am not telling you to change it, please know that.  If the forums are going to be severed, then there's really no need for that.

As for the DragonSoft Corporation part, it's your choice.  I am just giving my honest opinion.

In the end, you decide on what to do, as it is your website and we may have different views on the same thing.

Again, good luck.  ^^;
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 12:31:02 AM by Arwym »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Yeah, I like DragonSoft as a name more than DragonSoft Corporation, but that is your choice, you don't need to remove it if you don't want to.

Off topic, why are RMRK's affiliates so weird, we have like Deithe Entertainment (which consists of a single RM screenshot)and Pzanno Music (which I haven't been able to access). Short Story is cool though. Why don't we have RM affiliates?

Rep:
Level 102
Crankeye handles those D:
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Let us set things straight here. Were are a small company, group, band of five people, corporation, whatever the fuck you want to call us, and we do what we feel like is working for us. My opinion is that it shouldn't matter what were called as long as we produce good stuff. To me a name means little, SO CALM THE HELL DOWN!!!

:tpg: Okay, now that thats said and done, I have a few more words to add. I told you the forum would be deleted, and so it will, and the shoutbox put in it's place. I honestly don't know a single person who doesn't have the flash plugin installed (If you don't, your very VERY SAD). From what this thread tells me, and other threads on other forums, people generally like my layout, so I'm sticking with it.

"Immaturity does not draw in the help you want". Well apperently it does, because Irgna, Nouman, DAS, and Namkor have agreed to afiliate and help one another at one point.

Sorry I had to respond with a little anger, for I feel like a cornered animal who must defend itself.

Hey, and please excuse Yukimora, he just got ticked off and went on a rant with no periods which I felt like doing too. Sorry, and thanks for commenting (Especially to modern algebra and Arywm, who seemed to be the most reasonable.)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 03:54:21 AM by Kaitenshin »

Rep:
Level 96
     ...who here isn't being calm? I mean, outside of those "cornered animals" who felt ranting to be necessary? Nothing to get so worked up over, btw. We're just telling it like it is. Reasonable does not necessarily mean "best fits in with plans already in place".

Rep:
Level 102
Flash has purposes for websites if you're looking to be flashy (no pun), but it's stupid and unprofessional to use flash to make a site that could be done with just HTML.

You force people to wait, destroy accessibility and make your content invisible to any search engine worth caring about.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Why do you guys continue to post? All of your arguments are opinionated and speculative with no truth. I've already proved you wrong in nearly all aspects. It's time for you to move on and ridicule others.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 11:46:31 PM by Kaitenshin »

Rep:
Level 96
     Dude, first of all, we post because we have something to say, are arguments are not opinionated, there is truth, and you haven't proved us wrong anywhere outside of dreamworld.

This isn't ridicule, it's an attempt to give you creative criticism, and you've got "author shock". Get over it, fix things up, be better for it.

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Well you don't have to get all personal, PMing threats about ass kicking.  ;8

Rep:
Level 88
alright alot of the stuff u say is opinionated because its feedback witch is generaly opinons on how something is so the only thing u guys got anal over was that we had corperation in our name so really were not doing nething wrong u r just giving us advise on how to make our site look better in your eyes but it is our desicion to not take ur advise and we can say how we feel about some of the comments u have about it thats how these things go.

Rep:
Level 102
All of your arguments are opinionated and speculative with no truth

You force people to wait

- Flash is larger, ergo it takes longer? Plus who really likes splash pages or lame unskippable flash intros?

Destroy accessibility

I can't copy, screen read or change font sizes with your text. I can't use my back / forward buttons to navigate back and forth between your pages. I can't bookmark any particular page.

and make your content invisible to any search engine worth caring about.

Quote from: Google Webmaster Central
As many of you already know, Flash is inherently a visual medium, and Googlebot doesn't have eyes.

That's outdated, some make some effort but with no way of figuring out structure, it fails.

How is this not true? You're still doing it even now. Are you trying to appear affiliated with this place in order to catch members or something? "Oh look, they're affiliated with RMRK! I'm gonna check this place out then!"

Flash website designs are quite unnecessary, most of the time.  Honestly, I don't see why a flash website is needed here.

The text is a bit too small, and the quality of the logo isn't good.  I see resolution problems.  Content is fine.  You describe each game, offer screenshots, etc.  I would just use text formatting a little more to my advantage, making the content more readable, easier to the eyes.  For titles, characters' names, etc. use bolds, or bigger text.  It's your choice.  But separate headlines from actual content.  Highlight important parts, and so on.

Any half-decent experienced web designer will tell you this. You're using flash for something you could just use normal HTML for: display text and images.

I can't just waltz around Proclaiming RMRK is "owned" by Crankeyed Internet Media Services LLC or some other bullshit, it doesn't work like that. You go through a legal process of registration.

You obviously have not, and it just makes makes you look stupid and like a kid trying to fruad people into thinking you're actually some real "company" or something. It does the opposite of making you look "professional".

Notice how you danced around this and didn't really respond directly to it:

Were are a small company, group, band of five people, corporation, whatever

You aren't a Company, Corporation (do you even know what corporation means? you never answered) LLC, GmbH or any of the others without going through the appropriate legal process and registration. Which means you're lying. And why would anybody use such a thing in their name? Answer is easy; there's countless other people before you that have done exactly the same thing: to try and appear as if they really ARE one in the hope that people will fall for it and so that hopefully people will want to work on their game or visit their site or post on their forums.

Except, to ANYONE who knows even a little about it, you just [edit] well, I mentioned previously:
You obviously have not, and it just makes makes you look stupid and like a kid trying to fruad people into thinking you're actually some real "company" or something. It does the opposite of making you look "professional"
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 12:11:18 AM by Roph »
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
No threats were made, and since you feel it is a good idea to make underhanded comments regarding private messages, baselessly in fact, I feel it is necessary to share your pms.

Quote from: Kaitenshin, PM

...who here isn't being calm? I mean, outside of those "cornered animals" who felt ranting to be necessary? Nothing to get so worked up over, btw. We're just telling it like it is. Reasonable does not necessarily mean "best fits in with plans already in place".

Um, he didn't look very calm to me . . . . and you both need to move on.

Quote from: Myself, PM
No, he was calm. Using the f word or an exclamation point does not equate to "not calm". And you don't move on in a topic unless you were on about something that off-topic in the first place, or you off-topic.

Furthermore, where do you think you get off telling me what I need to do? I'm not angry, but lemme just tell you something, that's instant begging-for-asskick in the real world, regardless of where you are.

Now your the one who doesn't sound calm. I don't know about anybody who threatens people while maintaining passive emotions.

Isn't the purpose of the ! used to add emotion? Here:

"An exclamation mark or exclamation point is a punctuation mark: ! It is usually used after an interjection or exclamation to indicate strong feeling or high volume, and generally marks the end of a sentence. A sentence ending in an exclamation mark is either an actual exclamation ("Wow!", "Boo!"), a command ("Stop!"), or is intended to be astonishing in some way ("They were the footprints of a gigantic hound!")."

anwsers.com

Quote from: Myself, PM
It's meant to show strong emotion, not volume. I'm still calm, and that wasn't a threat, which is what you misinterpreted it as. I was warning you that, if you said that to anyone at school, or work, or wherever, you will only serve to further enrage them, and this will often times lead to physical contact of a damaging kind. That's basic psychological deduction.

... I don't know whats happened to you Arrow. I used to like you. And it's people like you why Yukimora, KaireiIsOrange, and I are quitting RMRK.

And just after that:

Uh, sure. Get all technical and trying to outwit me doesn't change the fact what you said is that I "deserve an asskicking".

So there you are, genius. You tried to make me look like a jerk, and now you're the jerk. I made no threats whatsoever, which is a concept that, as your latest pm has shown, you fail to comprehend.

Also, when did Kairei ever say she was leaving?

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
You're not seeing it the way you should:  as constructive criticism that may help you and your team improve and be more professional.

And sorry, but I do have truth in what I say.  It is not something I invented.  It is something most web designers with at least some basic knowledge on what design is supposed to be about, and on creating user-friendly websites and web applications (for developers here), understand and agree with.

I do have a flash plugin installed... isn't that obvious if I was able to access the website?  Yes, there ARE people without flash plugins.  People who have old systems, people who just bought their computers, people with OUTDATED flash plugins, and so on.  And like I clearly said before, a flash plugin isn't precisely the only reason for which an animation may not load.

Flash is meant to be used in websites with dynamic content, meant for greater interaction than just "point and click".  Game presentations, for example.  It's okay to have some portions of your website in flash, but not all of it unless it's quite necessary.  If you really, really want a flash website, then try making some more use of it.  I don't know.  More than animating transitions between one page and the other...  It's your website, just think of what you'd want to do.

And this is the last time I post here, because all of this is just supposed to help you out.  If you don't want the help, then that's fine.  But try not to close your mind to improvement.

See you.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 12:19:13 AM by Arwym »

Rep:
Level 96
I'm here until he apologizes or admits to be incorrect. His slander has pissed me off now. Not uncalm, as you call it, but irked, and ready to fight back at you.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 12:19:36 AM by Arrow-1 »

Rep:
Level 88
alright the affiliate thing was beacuse we have some things in common like we use rpg maker u have resources and even a fourm for all the stuff so if they went to our site and wanted to get the program to make there own game if u havent noticed it hasnt even come close to "o there affiliated with rmrk lets go here" or w/e. and arwym i know its suppost to help us out but still most of it is just like u said make our site better but it is still our choice to take the advice so im not the one who edits it but really i have dial up and it still runs fine my comps is a piece of shit and it still works so u would seriously have to have a REALLY old comp not to be able to veiw the site.

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Um, you need to read my posts more carefully. I figured the affiliates thing out awhile back. Though, Im NOT HOME TO CHANGE IT. I'm on vacation. And the site descripition paragraph that you make when you register takes care of the googlebots. Unless you have dialup, the wait is long, and I've seen many html sites that load slower than me. You can even play a game while you wait for gods sake. If you can't copy text, well boo-hoo. And Roph, I never said I wanted to be all professional. I would get a dot com. And I did respond to your corporation comment with, what else will we call ourselves. DragonSoft band of 5 people who make stuff. A name doesnt matter as long as the site has good stuff in my opinion. I won't attract people I want? Uh read the list of RMRKers who like the site.

THE NAME DOESNT MATTER!! I GET YOUR OPINION, I CAN CLEARLY SEE!! EXIRENCED MASTER ARTISTS, HTML GURUS, ARENT GOING TO VISIT MY LITTLE SITE AND HOLD HIGH OPINIONS LIKE YOURS, IF THEY DO THEY HAVE ISSUES.

TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND CLEAR IT OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM, YOUR POINTS ARE MADE AND YOU SEEM TO BE STICKING TO THEM, OKAY ALREADY.

THANK YOU, "IM SORRY FOR MY SLANDER" go!

Rep:
Level 102
alright the affiliate thing was beacuse we have some things in common like we use rpg maker u have resources and even a fourm for all the stuff so if they went to our site and wanted to get the program to make there own game if u havent noticed it hasnt even come close to "o there affiliated with rmrk lets go here" or w/e. and arwym i know its suppost to help us out but still most of it is just like u said make our site better but it is still our choice to take the advice so im not the one who edits it but really i have dial up and it still runs fine my comps is a piece of shit and it still works so u would seriously have to have a REALLY old comp not to be able to veiw the site.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_stop
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammar
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentence_(linguistics)

..?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 88
dude its the internet deal with it

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Alright. The affiliate thing was because we have some things in common.  For example, we involve RPG Maker, we have resources for the program, and even a forum for it. So, if they went to our site and wanted to get the program to make their own game, they could do so. If you haven't noticed, it hasn't even come close to "oh, they're affiliated with RMRK, let's go here." Therefore, I do not see the point in that being said.

Arwym, I know it's supposed to help us out, and that most of what you said is meant to make our site better, but it is still our choice to take the advice. However, I'm not the one who edits it, and it loads fine for me on my dial-up connection. My computer is terrible and yet it is still able to load the site, so one would have to have a REALLY bad computer to not be able to view it.

Seriously dude, learn to type =/ Your abysmal typing isn't doing very well for your "professional corporation" anyway.

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_stop
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammar
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentence_(linguistics)

..?

Okay you really are an ass, Roph. Do you see us making fun of you?!We're trying to defend ourselves, just like you guys.

PS: Don't give me that , I was only simply suggesting, bullshit.

Rep:
Level 102
Okay you really are an ass, Roph. Do you see us making fun of you?!

Huh? I wasn't trying to make fun of him. I expect he wants his post to be read, so what's wrong with making it easy to read?

It's like I'd ask somebody to speak clearer in real life if they were speaking in one long slurred sentence that was hard to make out and understand. Being bad at communicating is your fault and yours only. We have people here who can speak like, what, four seperate languages fluently? And he can't comprehend just his one (native) one?

Not saying of course everything has to be gramatically perfect and with pristine spelling or punctuation, you should see how I type in the IRC channel - that'd just be zealous, but how can you not say it's easy to read that wall of badly written text?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 01:22:51 AM by Roph »
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Well, everybody was saying "speak human" and thats a little on the offensive side. For some reason yukimora doesn't like periods I guess. Sorry for calling you an ass, I was just really ticked off at the time.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Actually, the name does matter. It's a legal issue. You aren't legally a corporation so you cannot legally call yourself a corporation. It's not an opinion, it's the law. You can get pissy over it or the fact that flash isn't convenient as an html site but it doesn't change the facts. By advertising your site on these forums you open yourself to the opinions of others on your site. It's not just like LOL FREE TRAFFIC. If you can't deal with other people's opinions then don't post.

Rep:
Level 90
... wonders what would happen ive I made MaiaSoft ...
community project for RPG Maker VX: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,33789.0.html