RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Rose Prince Book One: Dissonance {{{{UPDATED}}}}

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
I am...Obscure
The air is foul and polluted with the bells of dissonance.
It sounds through the air and within the four seas.
This horrid sound that is the bells of revolution.
It comes to destroy me, to cut me down.
I accept my approaching death.
That I may come to know the true prince.
The Rose Prince.

Story
In the Year of our Lord 8046
The world was at the peak of technology.
And wars broke out all over earth almost destroying it.
The King of the north sea called  the twelve kings together along
with the twelve queens,princes, and princesses came together
around the Bride of the Rose and Rose Prince and destroyed the the world
and rebuilt it and man. However this time the amount of technology was
controlled by making a organization called the Rose Society
controlled by the select few special men who have been given the ability to control not only technology but earth energy or magic.The place where the Rose society has the most grip is the town of Sungaea. A beautiful town covered in roses. Not too long after they gain total control of that town the Rose Prince Disappeared and has yet to be found.

Plot
You are Trest a young man who grew up in a orphanages when one day
in the middle of class you have a waken dream
(meaning he is awake while it is happening
). However someone notices you in the dream and tries
to grab you when you wake up. Embarrassed you leave class where you bumped into
Aria who is the Rose Brides and immediately recognizes you.
She jumps on you and kisses you on the lip and you push her away.
You leave  your town and fall asleep by the lake. Once you wake up you head back to find your home burned to the ground and society member
looking through the town once they move aside
you see a white hair man standing there he turns around
and it the person who tried to grab you in the dream and
you run as far as you can only to see him steps away from you.
Then after talking you draw your sword and fight your mission
is destroy the society, and it so happens that you started the
society in the first place

Characters

Trest Noi/ Razel Thre
D.O.B: February 16th
Nickname:Nucklehead
Profession: Student/Hunter
Birth town: Unknown
Home: St. Joseph Orphanage
Religion: Sentoism(worshiping of saints)
Height: 5'4
Weight: 125lbs
Bloodtype: AB+
Weapon: Twin Blades
Sanity Level: 100 (if sanity level drop below 40 then the character will lose his sanity.)
Personality:Arrogant, egotistical, self-absorbed, proud, charismatic, flirty, opinionated, talented, skilled, some may say Daniel is a little teeny bit on the evil side, selfish, and rather concerned about hair loss and weight gain due to poor family genes.

Ryva Zains
D.O.B. October 1st
Nickname: Sweetie
Profession: Student/Hunter
Birthtown:Unknown
Home: St. Joseph Orphanage
Religion: Sentoism
Height 5'5
Weight 128lbs
Blodtype: B+
Weapon: Daggers
Sanity level: 90
Personality:Usually is quiet in demeanor, she seems almost submissive, which is not the
case. Ryva is a very complex being, and is known to rush into potentially dangerous situations to help
out. But if your one of the people unlucky enough to get on her bad side you wouldn't know her by the name of Harmony, but Harm.

Teaun Re
D.O.B. June 3rd
Nickname: Sharpy
Profession: Rose Society Shapshooter
Birthtown:Yei city
Home: Re Ranch
Religion: Creatism(worship of the Twelve Kings)
Height 5'7
Weight 140lbs
Blodtype: O-
Weapon:Guns
Sanity level: 100
Personality:He is a introvert and likes to be alone but will talk to anyone if they approach him first. He doesn't trust anyone nor anything and with good reasons.

Religion

In all there are twelve religion and the player can change them at will.
Each religion gives a ability or magick to the play the more you worship the stronger that magic gets. I will name the major three.

Sentoism: Sentoism was started 100 years ago when the great saint Father Augustine was killed protecting the city of Tres against a thousand men and did not die till the last enemies was dead. The people of Tres thought of him as a minor God because he was stabbed many times in that battle but did not fall till the last man did. A great church was built for him in Tres where those of the faith go on a pilgrimage to it every year.
Gain: Heal to a non servant of the faith to a servant cure.

Creatism: Creationism is the worship of the twelve king of the seas and the princes and princesses. It was started when the lucky few who was allowed to live told the story to the newly created man. at once the kings and their offspring were known as Gods and every Saturday most f the Kings come and bless the people. It is this temple were the Rose Prince was last seen.
Gain: Depending on what king you worship you get level 1 on a element.

Roseam: This is the worship of the kings but the main ones worshiped is the Rose Prince and bride. Thus every king and offspring are not known by sea but by Rose.
Gain: If have a fencer in party that person will gain a level up.

The Main Kings
These are the main kings:

Seraph Thre
King of the North Sea
Rose of Eternal Blaze
D.O.B. Feb. 17th
Nickname: The Hot King
Profession: Rose Society King/Student
Birthtown:none
Home: Sungaea
Religion: none he is apart of one
Height 6'1
Weight 150lbs
Blodtype: AB+
Weapon:Twin Blades
Sanity level: 100+
Personality:Seraph has cold, sometimes prickly demeanor. He is sarcastic, rude, and can be downright cruel sometimes. He is very pugnacious and prone to losing his temper easily. He can be a very kind and loving person to his friends, and he has a witty and quick sense of humor, which can often times quickly become perverted.

Cruis Mecer
King of the South sea
Rose of striking storm
Birthdate: December 25
Nickname: Hothead
Profession: Rose Society King/Student
Birthtown: none
Home: Tres/Sungaea
Religion: none
Height:5’12
Weight: 178
Bloodtype AB+(notice something?)
Weapon:Lances
Sanity Level: 100
Personality:Cruis has a nice, helpful personality and sometimes enjoys gossiping about other people when it comes to matters of love and attraction.However if you talk about him he gets angry fast.Highly literate, he enjoys writing poems and anything else that has to make him think deeply. He is peppy and is never judgmental, he can also become rather serious even though he hates it especially because it reminds him of his dark past.

Xandra Tsum
King of the East Sea
Rose of the cooling breeze
Birthdate: June 14th
Nickname: Icyhot
Profession: Rose Society King
Birthtown:none
Home:Sungaea
Religion: None
Height: 5'7
Weight: 142
Bloodtype: AB+
Weapon:Bow
Sanity level: 100+
Personality:Quiet, mysterious, and lonely. He is often found talking to himself. His history with people wasn't good for hissself. He can be quite the person to be around to. You may find yourself in weird situations too.Sad, embarrassed and shy as well. Always thinking to himself. remembering and muttering such things only he would understand unless someone got to know him. Even at times he'll be rude to people. However girls seem to easily fall for him.

School
Not too long into the game you will have to go to school. Why? You are 14 yrs old! you will find yourself moving from school top school till you go to the town of Sungaea the town of the rose society you will go to school there for now on. It is also a good place to hear rumors about the kings since you want to kill them!

Spoiler for:
Seraph and Trest are brothers

Spoiler for:
will he end the rose society or join them in the end?

Scripts Needed
Blizz-ABS
Swimming Script
Tons of Add-ons
Party/Class changing script
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 08:34:28 PM by Kogetora »
I've knelt at your alter
I've cut out my heart
I've lived in your Ruins
my pain is your art

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Nice prologue, dude, but I hate the "(meaning blah blah)" part. Sorry.
The personality description could be more detailed too, cuz you already leaked the plot.

Sorry if I said something wrong.