RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Skilled Member Recruitment

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
We will the first request is an overall main story. Nothing detailed but the exact bottom line of the story. This can be done in a few sentences or as long as you want, but nothing as detailed as what happens at every which so map. Also Leak? we have nothing planned yet =D that is all up to you.

also...

sorry but I feel I did not clear up why we turned grafikal007 down.
He had posted examples of work that we had mappers already for. His mountains and interior cave can be done by Modern, and DAS.
We do love his icons, but we feal we can request them in his icon topic. This way he will still be credited as a person in our game.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
We will the first request is an overall main story. Nothing detailed but the exact bottom line of the story. This can be done in a few sentences or as long as you want, but nothing as detailed as what happens at every which so map. Also Leak? we have nothing planned yet =D that is all up to you.

And least give me some hints of what you want. Especially the genre or the main conflict.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
 ??? we don't have anything as too that becaues we wanted freedom to the writer. We wanted someone to have to expectations set on their story to start from scratch. If thats a problem just say so and I will talk this over with Dark.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
That's a problem because...
What if that doesn't fit with everyone?

Because I specializes is writing fantasy/medieval and futuristic stories.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 12:10:32 AM by jap0911 »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
fit? There is nothing at all 0% set with this project. the main story will be the head of this project then we will go over maps and such after that is set.

all we need to start is a few basic ideas, even just pm me a sentence of it (you can send as many ideas as you like) then me and Darklord will discuss them then we will givev teh ok to you to build around it.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Done, PM'ed you.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
also...

sorry but I feel I did not clear up why we turned grafikal007 down.
He had posted examples of work that we had mappers already for. His mountains and interior cave can be done by Modern, and DAS.
We do love his icons, but we feal we can request them in his icon topic. This way he will still be credited as a person in our game.

:P   no problem haha. i've got the icon shop to keep me busy

when you request icons (when you get to that point) just lemme know its for this game and i'll make sure u get some super quality (not like i don't do that already  :P)

my maps were only halfassed anywayz .  and i find that funny cause under my avvy, i have written 'half assed shiznit...i think not'    but apperently this time it was HAHAHA.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I have a feeling that everyone took it the wrong way. Darklord said he was impressed with your map but bottom line is DAS had posted first. If DAS has to leave the team we have no problem accepting you Irock. We only want one person per type. We really needed a cave person so we got DAS, but we don't want TWO people on the same map due to different styles.

I have to say after reading it over 3 times Dark did not say anything wrong. also if we do turn someone down PLEASE no one get angry over it.

@ Lavata. So sorry this is just like what happened to IROCK, JAP had already submitted work for the writter position. I was sick and forgot to tell dark so he accepted your application.
Okay. I understand now. Sorry 'bout that.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Just wanted to say that we're making progress on the storyline, if any team members want to have a say in it, MSN me (darklord360@gmail.com).

Expect a topic made in the next week.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Mapping and Story are no longer needed. If you can help with the other three things needed, please post using the form given.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
@ DAS / JAP

We need you to be on MSN more often. we are starting the planning soon, so PLEASE get on msn.

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss
i guess ill join.. never been apart of a team but always wanted to be

Position:
How long you have used RpgMaker:i would say about 5 years from 2000 to xp so...
Examples of work: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,14408.0.html
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,14226.0.html
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,14325.0.html i dont know if this counts since he started it.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,13340.0.html
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,14476.0.html i made a majority of the special edits pack.
Modes of Communication:eaither PM or email(Sukasa234@gmail.com)... i have im but none of the fancy ones...
Why you want to join:its sounds fun to be in a team bigger then 2.. that dosent mean i wont do my best or give up...

if you need more ex just ask..
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 02:00:06 AM by Yukimora »
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
do you have any more examples? I liked your first few we just need some more to be certain.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I don't have msn  :(

That's a problem I have.

Rep:
Level 88
alright added a few more
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Can you get MSN? please that would help us alot. the whole group uses msn to get this game planned. and you really need it.  :)

Rep:
Level 88
is there ne place to DL that in case i am accepted?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Alright Yukimora, your in!

Just one thing...Darklord would like you to go to www.hbgames.org and sign up for their spriting academy to improve.

and MSN! I'm pretty sure if you have windows you have MSN messenger installed already.

WELCOME TO THE TEAM!

Rep:
Level 88
WOOHOO alright i check it out ;8

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I can't get on MSN cuz my MSN is on my computer, Nouman-san, and my computer is in service center right now. Sorry. =/
I'm online from my notebook...

And I couldn't get any ideas...

Just KILL MY BRAIN! LMAO.

I think I'll start with it tonight.
But don't expect it to be really soon.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I could join as an Eventer/Scripter.
Nouman, you know my eventing abilities
As for scripts: SLOLS - http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7403.html
Methods of communcation: PM, MSN & email.

Can't be 100% dedicated to this project as I will put school first.
I can however be 100% dedicated to this considering my RPG Maker hobby.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
hmm...Zeriab....OMG JK

Welcome to the team man! sorry for the long wait on the answer xD

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Well, thought it was time for an update.

• Jap and DAS have been removed, since without IM or IRC, we can't keep up with them.
  • Keep a lookout for a topic soon, we will have enough done to post soon :)

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
1. To bad.(non sarcastically) But we have to move on

2. Cant wait
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Well, thought it was time for an update.

• Jap and DAS have been removed, since without IM or IRC, we can't keep up with them.
  • Keep a lookout for a topic soon, we will have enough done to post soon :)
Can I fill in for DAS, as a mapper?