RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Skilled Member Recruitment

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Project title: TBA

Darklord and I have noticed almost 100% of all new projects on this forum fail due to incompetent team members. Instead of starting new projects, we need to band together and make one.

What we need:
  • Music Composers
  • Spriters
  • Scripters
  • Mappers
  • Story Writer

• Position:
  • How long you have used RpgMaker:
  • Examples of work: (need at least 3 for mapping)
  • Modes of Communication:
  • Why you want to join:

Current team
  • Nouman
  • Darklord
  • Modern Algebra
  • Dark Angel Sion

We are accepting only skilled members to ensure the completion of this project. We will turn down anyone we feel does not meet the standards set by the current project team. Do not feel bad if you are not accepted into the game project, just keep working on your skills and submit another form later.

End note: This will not cancel any current projects I am making. Please do not ask questions about that here or anywhere else.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 12:32:54 AM by Nouman »
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Also, if anyone's wondering, the reason why we don't have a storyline or anything else up, is because we feel that should be left to the storyline writers.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I agree. We won't hassle the story wirtter. Also If you can map only a certain type, then please mention that and only show examples of that map. Like if your going to only map caves, next to position write :
"Mapper - Cave interior"
- 3 cave interior map examples.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Position: Mapper
How long you have used RpgMaker: 2 years
Examples of work:

Modes of Communication: PM, MSN Messenger, E-mail (murphy_seamus@hotmail.com for both)
Why you want to join: No special reason. I just want to help make a good game. I don't know how in demand a mapper is with both of you guys in the project, but if I can do anything to help. I am also a good eventer (http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,12516.0.html), and I'd like to think of myself as a good story writer but I certainly have no examples of that, nor do I think I would have any good enough ideas for a project of this calibre.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Hey Modern, darklord and I were talking about you for mapping. We seriously believe you can help our project TONS. All we need to make our decision's final is a simple map of indoors. Even if you don't use you for an indoor mapper we would like to request to see one. BTW that snow path rocks!

Thanks.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Thanks, anyway, here is an example of an interior. It's just a simple house:

Rep:
Level 91
You're in if you agree for me to teach you indoor mapping.

Rep:
Level 97

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Question:
What exactly is Suppose to be this Project TONS?

Is it some Organization? =. I kinda bit Interest.

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Well, I'm busy with Dawndusk and my novel but if you won't hassle story writer, I'm applying:
Position: Story Writer
How long you have used RpgMaker: like...  a month? No, less than that.
Examples of work: do writers need to submit this too?
Modes of Communication: PM, e-mail, MSN (warning: timezone problem)
Why you want to join: Because I want to help Nouman, one of my buddies.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Before we can say yes, It would be great if you can create a basic story idea as an example and PM it to me so then me and Darklord can review your skills.

thanks.
(also if you wish you can submit more then one for review)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I decided to lend a Helping hand...since I might learn a thing or two in this Project then. I Can Sprite and Map, But if I am Spriting.

Position: Mapper or Spriter (Maybe even Both)
How long you have used RpgMaker: 1 Year.
Examples of work:

Mapping:

Spoiler for:
}

Spriting:

Spoiler for:

Modes of Communication: PM
Why you want to join: Repaying the Favor to Nouman.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 04:01:12 AM by Dark Angel Sion »

Rep:
Level 91
Let me make this clear, if you're not willing to stick with the project until the end, don't bother applying.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Thouse are great, but we are not accepting any temporary members. We need a team of under *6 members that are glued to the project.

I would Love to hire you as our cave interior mapper.

*estimate.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I wanna map!  ;D
I know I'm not amazing but I can get better. I'll throw something together if you need a recent screenshot of my work. Please o.o

I'll stay until the very end.

Rep:
Level 91
We are accepting only skilled members to ensure the completion of this project. We will turn down anyone we feel does not meet the standards set by the current project team. Do not feel bad if you are not accepted into the game project, just keep working on your skills and submit another form later.

If you can't match me or Nouman, don't bother posting an application, sorry.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Have you even seen me map at all?  :'(

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Thouse are great, but we are not accepting any temporary members. We need a team of under *6 members that are glued to the project.

I would Love to hire you as our cave interior mapper.

*estimate.
Very Well...I'll stick to end then.  ;)

I can delay my project, not like anyone out there is interested much in it ;=;

*Edits Application*

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Alright cool. Me and Darklord talked and we decided to add you as a mapper. Don't stress about the project as of right now, our process of finding a story writter and getting a story might take a while since we are trying to avoid the common Clinches. Also DAS you will be used for Cave interiors, and I will PM you every now and then to teach you my method of mapping other maps so you dont have that much different styles in maps.

Welcome on the team.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Alright cool. Me and Darklord talked and we decided to add you as a mapper. Don't stress about the project as of right now, our process of finding a story writter and getting a story might take a while since we are trying to avoid the common Clinches. Also DAS you will be used for Cave interiors, and I will PM you every now and then to teach you my method of mapping other maps so you dont have that much different styles in maps.

Welcome on the team.
Ok, now I say:
"Those About to Join This Project, We Salute You."

It would be an Honor to work with you guys then =D

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Position: MAPPER / (Icon Maker - as of late.)
How long you have used RpgMaker: uh... like a month? or maybe a little longer. (But I have a very large artistic background.)
Examples of work:
Spoiler for:
1.!

2.!

3.!  Nouman. I think you've seen this one  :P    hahaha

Modes of Communication:
AIM - Grafikal007
MSN - JBgrafiks
Email - JBgrafiks@msn.com
PMs

Why you want to join: 100% dedication and cause it'd be cool to work on a real game besides mine for once :D.

Oh Oh! and cause Nouman is cool  ;8

P.S. ! I make ICONS tooooo !    check it out at the shop later   ;D

P.S.S. I'm available:
(Mondays - 5:30p - 1a) (Tues. & Wed. - 11a - 1a) (Thur. - 5:30 - 2a) (Fri. - 5:30 - 2a) (And then like whenever on Saturdays and Sundays) (I have lotsa free time as of late :-\)
ALL IN U.S. EASTERN TIME ZONE.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 05:56:22 AM by grafikal007 »

Rep:
Level 91
Sorry, I'm afraid the answer's a no.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
 ;9  ok! oh phooey...  :P       

[edit]change mind......?     maybe......?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 05:58:27 AM by grafikal007 »

Rep:
Level 102
If you don't want me on the team I understand. But I would be dedicated 100% to mapping.

* Position: Mapper
    * How long you have used RpgMaker: Since early 2005
    * Examples of work:
Spoiler for:

It's 4:00am and I just finished the last map. I could have done more but I'm tired. And I'm not great on indoors.
    * Modes of Communication: Private message
    * Why you want to join: Because I enjoy being a part of something and helping create something others can enjoy. Mapping is also really fun for me.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 04:11:55 PM by Irockman1 »

Rep:
Level 91
First of all Irockman, the cave layout is actually pretty impressive.
The thing is, we already have three mappers, not including myself. So, sorry, it's a no.

Rep:
Level 102
I understand, I thought that you guys needed another. Sorry I wasted your time. If anyone decides to quit let me know.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
The thing is, we already have three mappers, not including myself. So, sorry, it's a no.

I think you are doing this wrong Darklord..
If we need to Band together it doesn't mean we can stop recruiting people because he is a mapper and there are 3 of them already.
If this is really needing to go 1 big Sort off Clan to help people with RPG maker than mappers are needed the most due to games exist of maps only practically..

Well thats my say to it hope this turns out great and maybe ill join later :D

Rep:
Level 91
Too many people make keeping a team together impossible, I know this very well. I won't have time to check over 6 people every week.

Besides, the guilds failed, did you forget that? Three dedicated mappers is way more than we need.

And we want the skilled peopel to work together, not mediocre people.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
    * Position: Story Writer
    * How long you have used RpgMaker: Around2 years.
    * Examples of work: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,14462.0.html --One of many stories/ beginning stories. Just a basic layout since the other things I write are in script form (Tv/game script form. Can't write novel-esque way very much.)
    * Modes of Communication: MSN.
    * Why you want to join: Cause I want to take my mind off of my own project once in a while. I also want to help Nouman and em out.

Hope that's alright. If not, then I tried.

Rep:
Level 102
Too many people make keeping a team together impossible, I know this very well. I won't have time to check over 6 people every week.

Besides, the guilds failed, did you forget that? Three dedicated mappers is way more than we need.

And we want the skilled peopel to work together, not mediocre people.
Mediocre? You're calling me mediocre when you have DAS? I bet you he doesn't even stay with the project. If you're just going to call me mediocre I don't even want to work with you. And DAS isn't any better than me and you know it.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Sorry, I'm afraid the answer's a no.

And why the hell you said no to him !?
He can do great stuff his mapping is good and he makes Icons as the best ...
Dude this isnt a beauty competition.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 08:22:15 PM by Snailer »

Rep:
Level 102
And sorry, but to make my point, compare my cave to Sion's.
DAS

ME

If I'm mediocre he's terrible.

Rep:
Level 88
Im no good mapper (Im best with caves tho) but easily Irockman beats the hell of Das's... So why didn't you accept him?
If I'm mediocre he's terrible.
Agreed. >:(

Rep:
Level 91
@Irockman: When did I call you mediocre? Never. If you read my post you'd know, I said I liked your cave layout but we just had too many people. Read my posts better, alright?

@Snailer: It is a competition idiot, why else do you think I'm not hiring everyone :P Do me a favor and stop posting here unless you want to apply, okay?

Rep:
Level 102
"And we want the skilled peopel to work together, not mediocre people."

It sounds like you turn down the mediocre mappers and you turned me down so that basically tells me you think my mapping is mediocre.

"It is a competition idiot"
If it's a competition and everyone agrees I'm a better mapper than DAS then why don't you hire me? Normally in a competition the best wins.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Not gonna argue, but Irockman1 has a great map going. You also said that this was a competition. And, as Irockman said, the best useually go through in a competition. I'm just saying...I don't really care.

I also want to know of myself. DO I qualify or not? Seems like you, Darklord, are one of the head people.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 09:00:48 PM by Lavata »

Rep:
Level 91
"And we want the skilled peopel to work together, not mediocre people."

It sounds like you turn down the mediocre mappers and you turned me down so that basically tells me you think my mapping is mediocre.

"It is a competition idiot"
If it's a competition and everyone agrees I'm a better mapper than DAS then why don't you hire me? Normally in a competition the best wins.

I don't give a shit what everyone else thinks. I care what me, Nouman, and the other team memebers think. Personally, I don't think there's a big difference in the damn maps. He posted first, so he got in.

Read it and stop acting like a four year old. The answer's a no. Period.
I don't give a shit what everyone else thinks. I care what me, Nouman, and the other team memebers think.

Stop posting on this topic, alright?

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
This is all messed up already  ;9
Sounded like such good idea to me

EDIT: Dont read this post !
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 09:13:57 PM by Snailer »

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Ba ha. People will argue no matter where you go, it's not ruined, or even messed up for that matter. It IS, after all, only a discussion/hiring thread.

Rep:
Level 91
Sorry you think that, now please stop posting here unless you care to apply.

Lavata, I'll look through your story when I catch Nouman on MSN.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Oh..and on a side not: That story is currently in use, as you should have guessed once entering the thread. It was only used as an exapmle to give a basic insight on what I could develope. Having other story writers will indeed help.

Rep:
Level 88
Position: Basic Storywriter
Position if my cave gets you: Cave maker
How long you have used RpgMaker: Around 4, 5, 6 weeks.
Examples of work:

Spoiler for:
Its original was...
Spoiler for:
Like the difference?
Modes of Communication: PM and Yahoo.
Why you want to join: No damn reason. XD

Can I join as a cave mapper and storywriter?

Rep:
Level 91
I really don't see a difference.....and you didn't post a storyline example....so it's no....

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I have a feeling that everyone took it the wrong way. Darklord said he was impressed with your map but bottom line is DAS had posted first. If DAS has to leave the team we have no problem accepting you Irock. We only want one person per type. We really needed a cave person so we got DAS, but we don't want TWO people on the same map due to different styles.

I have to say after reading it over 3 times Dark did not say anything wrong. also if we do turn someone down PLEASE no one get angry over it.

@ Lavata. So sorry this is just like what happened to IROCK, JAP had already submitted work for the writter position. I was sick and forgot to tell dark so he accepted your application.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Ah, so it's a no. Tis alright. I already knew that JAP submitted  work, I was just under the impression that there was more than 1 writer.

Anyway, I now say bye and go do a dumb assignment for writing class T.T

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Thanks for understanding. ALso if Jap is unable to do this task, then we will PM you and ask if you are still interested.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Am I accepted? O.o

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Apparently. Congratulations  ;8
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 11:40:53 PM by Lavata »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Am I accepted? O.o

Yes. we will PM you details once we sort it out.
Overall we just need a non-clinched overall plot as a start. We don't want a "choosen one" type of story. LOL i was going to link you to your clinched topic xD well try and use that as well. It's ok if it's now 100% non clinched...we know thats impossible, just we dont want an overplayed storyline.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
And please be detailed of what you want, like the format (paragraph/game script), the genre, etc.
Maybe you should leak some information about your game too, it may help.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
We will the first request is an overall main story. Nothing detailed but the exact bottom line of the story. This can be done in a few sentences or as long as you want, but nothing as detailed as what happens at every which so map. Also Leak? we have nothing planned yet =D that is all up to you.

also...

sorry but I feel I did not clear up why we turned grafikal007 down.
He had posted examples of work that we had mappers already for. His mountains and interior cave can be done by Modern, and DAS.
We do love his icons, but we feal we can request them in his icon topic. This way he will still be credited as a person in our game.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
We will the first request is an overall main story. Nothing detailed but the exact bottom line of the story. This can be done in a few sentences or as long as you want, but nothing as detailed as what happens at every which so map. Also Leak? we have nothing planned yet =D that is all up to you.

And least give me some hints of what you want. Especially the genre or the main conflict.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
 ??? we don't have anything as too that becaues we wanted freedom to the writer. We wanted someone to have to expectations set on their story to start from scratch. If thats a problem just say so and I will talk this over with Dark.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
That's a problem because...
What if that doesn't fit with everyone?

Because I specializes is writing fantasy/medieval and futuristic stories.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 12:10:32 AM by jap0911 »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
fit? There is nothing at all 0% set with this project. the main story will be the head of this project then we will go over maps and such after that is set.

all we need to start is a few basic ideas, even just pm me a sentence of it (you can send as many ideas as you like) then me and Darklord will discuss them then we will givev teh ok to you to build around it.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Done, PM'ed you.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
also...

sorry but I feel I did not clear up why we turned grafikal007 down.
He had posted examples of work that we had mappers already for. His mountains and interior cave can be done by Modern, and DAS.
We do love his icons, but we feal we can request them in his icon topic. This way he will still be credited as a person in our game.

:P   no problem haha. i've got the icon shop to keep me busy

when you request icons (when you get to that point) just lemme know its for this game and i'll make sure u get some super quality (not like i don't do that already  :P)

my maps were only halfassed anywayz .  and i find that funny cause under my avvy, i have written 'half assed shiznit...i think not'    but apperently this time it was HAHAHA.

Rep:
Level 102
I have a feeling that everyone took it the wrong way. Darklord said he was impressed with your map but bottom line is DAS had posted first. If DAS has to leave the team we have no problem accepting you Irock. We only want one person per type. We really needed a cave person so we got DAS, but we don't want TWO people on the same map due to different styles.

I have to say after reading it over 3 times Dark did not say anything wrong. also if we do turn someone down PLEASE no one get angry over it.

@ Lavata. So sorry this is just like what happened to IROCK, JAP had already submitted work for the writter position. I was sick and forgot to tell dark so he accepted your application.
Okay. I understand now. Sorry 'bout that.

Rep:
Level 91
Just wanted to say that we're making progress on the storyline, if any team members want to have a say in it, MSN me (darklord360@gmail.com).

Expect a topic made in the next week.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Mapping and Story are no longer needed. If you can help with the other three things needed, please post using the form given.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
@ DAS / JAP

We need you to be on MSN more often. we are starting the planning soon, so PLEASE get on msn.

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss
i guess ill join.. never been apart of a team but always wanted to be

Position:
How long you have used RpgMaker:i would say about 5 years from 2000 to xp so...
Examples of work: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,14408.0.html
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,14226.0.html
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,14325.0.html i dont know if this counts since he started it.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,13340.0.html
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,14476.0.html i made a majority of the special edits pack.
Modes of Communication:eaither PM or email(Sukasa234@gmail.com)... i have im but none of the fancy ones...
Why you want to join:its sounds fun to be in a team bigger then 2.. that dosent mean i wont do my best or give up...

if you need more ex just ask..
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 02:00:06 AM by Yukimora »
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
do you have any more examples? I liked your first few we just need some more to be certain.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I don't have msn  :(

That's a problem I have.

Rep:
Level 88
alright added a few more
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Can you get MSN? please that would help us alot. the whole group uses msn to get this game planned. and you really need it.  :)

Rep:
Level 88
is there ne place to DL that in case i am accepted?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Alright Yukimora, your in!

Just one thing...Darklord would like you to go to www.hbgames.org and sign up for their spriting academy to improve.

and MSN! I'm pretty sure if you have windows you have MSN messenger installed already.

WELCOME TO THE TEAM!

Rep:
Level 88
WOOHOO alright i check it out ;8

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I can't get on MSN cuz my MSN is on my computer, Nouman-san, and my computer is in service center right now. Sorry. =/
I'm online from my notebook...

And I couldn't get any ideas...

Just KILL MY BRAIN! LMAO.

I think I'll start with it tonight.
But don't expect it to be really soon.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I could join as an Eventer/Scripter.
Nouman, you know my eventing abilities
As for scripts: SLOLS - http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7403.html
Methods of communcation: PM, MSN & email.

Can't be 100% dedicated to this project as I will put school first.
I can however be 100% dedicated to this considering my RPG Maker hobby.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
hmm...Zeriab....OMG JK

Welcome to the team man! sorry for the long wait on the answer xD

Rep:
Level 91
Well, thought it was time for an update.

• Jap and DAS have been removed, since without IM or IRC, we can't keep up with them.
  • Keep a lookout for a topic soon, we will have enough done to post soon :)

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
1. To bad.(non sarcastically) But we have to move on

2. Cant wait
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 102
Well, thought it was time for an update.

• Jap and DAS have been removed, since without IM or IRC, we can't keep up with them.
  • Keep a lookout for a topic soon, we will have enough done to post soon :)
Can I fill in for DAS, as a mapper?

Rep:
Level 91
Repost the hiring template and we'll discuss it :P

Rep:
Level 102
    * Position: Mapper
    * How long you have used RpgMaker: Since early 2005
    * Examples of work:
Spoiler for:

* Modes of Communication: Private message, AIM, Windows Messenger, and IRC.
    * Why you want to join: Because I enjoy being a part of something, and helping create maps that others can enjoy. Mapping is also really fun for me.

Rep:
Level 87
I wish i had a pony ...
 8)Just a quick question:

do you by any chance need Cover Art or possibly other game art?

id love to help, and i just got my Wacom tablet back so i can actually draw on my computer again.

heres john paul2 :) i drew this awhile back in about 2 hours... not really the type of art id expect to be doing for a RPG tho, but just an example
Spoiler for:

heres a contest piece along time ago, it didnt win because it wasnt in color lol...  ;D
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/16725519/

and heres a style i made on my own, and discovered many people use it .. o well its still neat i spose
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/24264485/

i can draw all sorts of medevil and pop stuff too i just dont have any pictures atm that are scanned, but yea i specialize in action poses :) and motion srry no examples :(
FF-11 was a tough game, but i beat it! with the help of friends :) www.geocities.com/farflong41

Pure Awesome.
Rep:
Level 87
Narrowing Fabrications of an Elusive Mind
This is doomed to failure...Quit now and retain your dignity.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I thank you for removing me. That lighten some of my burden. I'm sorry I can't keep up with this project... cuz I'm only a 13-years-old-school-kid-who-got-tons-of-things-to-do...
Sorry and once again, thank you.

Love,
JAP.

Rep:
Level 91

The guy who isn't in RMRK Advanced and has never posted a game topic is now the judge of RMXP Projects?

No problem Jap, we all have things come up :P

Rep:
Level 87
I wish i had a pony ...
ok! i got some rough examples of battlers plz excuse the scruffiness,

they arent resized yet nor are they colored

actually theres really only one, but i like to show progression from crap to semi-crap

Fighter01 just got revamped! ;)

crapppillyy
Spoiler for:

semi-crappy-possibly-ok
Spoiler for:

ok well i like #2 better and i may have misjudged it as semi-crappy, i just know itll look better if i CG it and get it the right size

itried to keep with the rmxp sample style but i can go way out there if need be (funny) (charactures)

hope u enjoyed the free samples! 8)
FF-11 was a tough game, but i beat it! with the help of friends :) www.geocities.com/farflong41

Rep:
Level 91
Amazing they look perfect. Also, don't worry about RMXP style too much, we won't be using it ;)

Do you have MSN Messenger, we all use that for communication?

Pure Awesome.
Rep:
Level 87

The guy who isn't in RMRK Advanced and has never posted a game topic is now the judge of RMXP Projects?

RMRK Advanced is a joke......The only reason I'm not in it is because, although I give good advice it's also usually rather insulting...

Rep:
Level 91
It's not that, hell, I support flaming n00bs :P
To be in RMRK Advanced you actually need RMXP skill, and if I'm not mistaken, I haven't seen you post any resources, scripts, or projects....

Anyways, if you want to talk about RMRK Advanced, do it in #rmrk on the irc instead of this topic :)

Pure Awesome.
Rep:
Level 87
It's not that, hell, I support flaming n00bs :P
To be in RMRK Advanced you actually need RMXP skill, and if I'm not mistaken, I haven't seen you post any resources, scripts, or projects....

Anyways, if you want to talk about RMRK Advanced, do it in #rmrk on the irc instead of this topic :)
I will once hbgames.org unbans me....I refuse to rewrite project topics...

Rep:
Level 88
Position: Spriter
    * How long you have used RpgMaker: Sence the beginning of time?
    * Examples of work:
Spoiler for:
* Modes of Communication: Private message, AIM, Windows Messenger, Yahoo Messenger and IRC.
    * Why you want to join: Because I will make Jon look less like a closet case. :mex:

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Convert to Maskology or I'll throw orphans at you!
Position: Spriter
How long you have used RpgMaker: 1.5 Years
Examples of work:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,15617.msg197133.html#msg197133
Modes of Communication: PM
Why you want to join: Because I just feel like it.
Why Mario kicks ass:

Rep:
Level 87
Things we fear the most have already happened 2 us
Position: MUSIC COMPOSER
(I am also an awesome eventer,,a decent mapper,,a horrible scripter,,and I'd like to think a good storywriter)

How long you have used RpgMaker: HAH,,Longer than I care to admit,,about 7 years and 50 days ever since 2000 came out.

Examples of work:  (sorry for Mediafire,,all files are in MIDI format)

Fighting Theme:
http://www.mediafire.com/?0zxtwinzb1n
Travelling Theme:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6ytcqmwwjmf
Character Theme
http://www.mediafire.com/?dyenl6vxdm2

If you are looking for MP3 songs,,then I am very much interested.  I moved away from MIDIs a while ago.

Modes of Communication: AIM,,(MSN if needed <--- I really stay away from it),,Possibly E-mail,,(I am always paranoid that people might sign me up for free porn!)

Why you want to join: Because I am not dedicated enough to finish my own projects.  Perhaps with other people working,,I will feel more motivated.  Not to mention the ETERNAL GLORY I shall have when my unknown nickname will be posted upon the short list of CREDITED PEOPLE! LoL
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 07:55:25 AM by djkdjl »
"If u'r about to die,,then think of how good ur life has treated u up to this point.  On the
other hand,,if life hasn't treated u good up to this point,,then take joy in the fact that
it's not going to bother u for much longer."

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Position: Music composer, though if you don't choose me i'd accept as i'm not sooooooooo great.
How long you have used RpgMaker: Since before you was pron.
Examples of work: (need at least 3 for mapping) Check out the auditorium
Modes of Communication: It all starts with a Pm
Why you want to join: I WANT TO HELP. I WANT TO TAKE PART IN THE SOCIETY. I WANT TO SEE SMILES ON FACES. I WANT TO BE A PART OF THIS COMMUNITY. I WANNA.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
I'll check your music out later today. We're really in need of a battler artist right now though....

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Don't check the really old one's, it's embarresing.

Arlen is hot.