RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Lol April fools

pokeball WcWOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
2 + 2 is a math problem, NOT 4.
NO... IVE ONLY BEEN ON HERE A FEW WEEKS AND ALREADY THEY HAVE DECIDED TO TRANSFORM ME INTO A IDIOT LIKE ARL...

lol just kidding, but what's with the face at the top of the web being a womans why can't it be something weirder

Also, I added April Fools to the wiki.  Its terrible.  But I did something useful, so now I don't have to for another month.  yay
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 05:55:34 PM by theguywithproblems »
If you are reading this, the government of the U.S.A. is currently planting a chip in your brain.
People like decreasing my Rep. In fact, people like decreasing most others people's rep.

Rep:
Level 88
I R 3V1L!!111!!1
lol @ this

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I call Shenanigans.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

Rep:
Level 87
The Soy Sauce Warrior
oh well this is nice :P
Eat citrus fruit to prevent scurvy!

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
My personal text has betrayed me!!!

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
What is happening?
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 87
Blondes have all the power!...mwahaha<3
April Fools! :lol:
Right now I've postponed my gamemaking for some much need sims r&r! (yay I <3 sims 2)

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
My personal text has betrayed me!!!

...Yea!
And is Arl Saucy's property?

pokeball WcWOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
Hmmm... maybe, just maybe, we can find a way to hack arl's account using the fact that all our accounts are now linked to his, then use his super moderator powers to take over RMRK!!!!
If you are reading this, the government of the U.S.A. is currently planting a chip in your brain.
People like decreasing my Rep. In fact, people like decreasing most others people's rep.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
We aren't connected to him in any way. It's just a mad script type thing.
Arlen thinks Vista rox!

pokeball WcWOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
Then get a code generator and hack in to Silverline's account and then connect our acounts then use our accounts to hack into Arl's.  There.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
The Legendary Vampire Slayer
Let's see...

My cool avi is still there.

.....?...... ???........ :o

No is not.... ;9
lol
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so"- William Shakespeare

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Lol I think Silverline called a kid a noob. He must be crushed. :'(

Rep:
Level 88
*Cluck cluck*
Has arl actually posted anything today?
Does he even know he IS RMRK for today?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Most Mature Member2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Last Active:  March 30, 2007, 01:07:32 PM

I would say he doesn't.

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Anyway...
Can't we just get this over?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
IM STILL ARL.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
*Cluck cluck*
Come on someone, turn this off. We don't really want to be the Arl Collective for more then one day.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
LoL, n00bs, this theme is here for another six days.

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
This is really annoying.....
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Well, this is REALLY ticking me off. See y'all when I'm me again.
~Irgna
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!