RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
*Waves Hello*

Rep:
Level 87
Is that a pocket dimension? Indeed!
Hey there videogame makers! Name's Jangles. How ya do?
I've had RMXP PK for a little over a week now and have a couple game ideas I am formulating. I found this site when I was looking for tuts (already picking up the lingo). I have been reading the forums and tuts for a few day, poking around, and have learned quite a bit already.

Like I said, I have a couple of ideas I am working on. I thought I would make a really short maybe 30 min to 1 hr quick game to test out ideas and figure out the system. Then I would move on to a larger game that I am more excited about.
I apologize in advance for all spelling errors...

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
*Waves back*

Welcome to your new life.

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
WELCOME!! xD

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Hello! Welcome to Crankeye. I hope you enjoy the time you spend on this wonderous forum!

Fuck mandarines, I'm the real thing.
Rep:
Level 88
0_0
Yeah...this forum will steal your soul.  :'(
Anyways,
WEEEELLLCOOOOME!!!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
hmmm... Hi.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
:welcome:

Good luck with your short game. It will be the the 4th-5th completed game on RMRK! :D

Rep:
Level 88
Welcome! I'm still pretty new but still, welcome! You'll like it here.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Welcome to RMRK. If you need anything feel free to ask. ;)

Rep:
Level 87
Is that a pocket dimension? Indeed!
Wow, the welcome board is buried....You'ed need a truffle-seeking pig to find this place.
I apologize in advance for all spelling errors...