RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Mega Man X: Battle Network (A Consolidation)

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Woot. That sounds awsome. So I'm guessing the trademark Final Boss (in most MM:BN games) will be one where it sticks to one panel/certain section of panels and rapes you with attacks from every row? Lol.

Oh, and just try not to make it as..'kid friendly' as BN was. I liked it and all, but it seemed to cheery =\

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Oh no worries there. The main character (right now) is an adult. The PET is an all purpose weapon as well as a PET, and you get to shoot robots dead.

With REAL BULLETS! ;8

They're all copy bots, but they're a threat to all man-kind, so uh, yeah, justified.

The PET will have a number of unlockable attachments to get you from area to area. Right now there's the AST rifle and a grappling hook designed.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
is there a kinky attachment? you know, like a SEX "PET"?! *badum-pish*

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I smacka ma forehead.

Still working, concept art may be a little slow now because uh, my scanner's been disconnected/moved to another room(my little brother's).

Music is still happening, sprites are real slow.

*clap*

You have been updated.