RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
=/

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I'm sure you wouldn't have made this protest topic if it was simply a joke. Get over it, your an adult.

This topic is locked, there is no need for a fight to happen between me, or any other members.

Saucy tell me, can you differ between a protest and a simple question? What's wrong with you?
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
This time i totally agree, Blizzard should make a topic and he did, because DS, you just locked the topic which meant you fail.
No ds, dont fight with me, i'm just telling you teh truth

And if you read those 3 thigns i told you

DO ONE OF THEM NOW!_!_!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
I really don't need to post but - stop fighting (don't start), consider what's happened, get over it. Sounds simple - well by golly it is! :tpg:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
THANKS FOR SHORTENING IT A2
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
meh... They clearly have something to get over. At least with a topic specifically devoted to fighting they won't be spamming other topics. In my opinion, if they actually are upset with each other it's better to let it out. Of course, it's just the internet sso if they are actually upset then it is kind of silly. I mean sure, it's not very pleasant to have a friend say that you are incapable of independent thought, but it's just the internet. Anyway, point is:

D_S does seem to be over-reacting to harmless posts of Blizzard's, and Blizzard seems to still be a little angry at her, so I suggest that whenever one of you has something to say, just post in this topic, rather than having little arguments all over the forum.

I don't know why I posted, I don't really care either way.

Dupe account made by Blizzard =(
Rep:
Level 87
from what i have seen i wouldnt say blizzard is still angry. hes just like usual. but im new i guess you guys know better. i think this whole thing is jsut plain stupid. i really dont want to take anyones side but i think blizzard is right. i have even read the topic saucy gave me the link and i think blizzards right. on msn he hasnt mentioned her even once except for the few times i asked him it doesnt seem to me that hes not over it
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 05:58:13 PM by Nexridia »
what!? ur not supposed to see this!

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
from what i have seen i wouldnt say blizzard is still angry. hes just like usual. but im new i guess you guys know better. i think this whole thing is jsut plain stupid. i really dont want to take anyones side but i think blizzard is right. i have even read the topic saucy gave me the link and i think blizzards right. on msn he hasnt mentioned her even once except for the few times i asked him it doesnt seem to me that hes not over it

Blizz is the nicest person on the forum...

I REALLY think this needs to stop...and if it dosen't I don't think there will be a "winner" in the future. anyways if its alright, can someone explain what had happened between them?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
It originated here:  http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,13865.75.html

Paraphrase: Blizz felt insulted by D_S, but D_S does not acknowledge that she insulted him. D_S says he can't think for himself. Blizz says he can, D_S says he can't. Back and forth, back and forth.

Yeah, I agree that they are both being silly and should get over it. If it goes on, one or the other will probably leave, and that won't be good for the forum either way.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
It was a religious debate, not me personally attacking him. Just to make this clear: I have tried speaking to Blizzard on MSN to try and patch things up, but he would not respond. I want this to stop, and have tried to resolve it, it just seems that Blizzard does not.

Please prove me wrong as I would like to be your friend, if not, then something better then we are now. I made the first step, but it is pointless if you don't want this to stop.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Its none of my business, I know, but why do you both care so much?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Blizz is the nicest person on the forum...

I disagree, Blizzard is one of the most idiotic and sucking person to step foot inside this lovely 12 year old admin- forum(yes silver LOL) Even though i love him and have funny feelings for him doesnt stop him being an idiot in my eyes.

Yeah Blizz's cool,
Its none of my business, I know, but why do you both care so much?

AND THATS MY POINT.
Arlen is hot.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I don't care, Blizzard is the one who took what was said in the debate personally. I had previously said to him, "if you can't handle me attacking your religion, then I will not reply in the debate" he told me he could. I was happy to go back to normality after the debate as I do with ALL the debates I have, he took it personally.

I have tried making up, I don't feel any resentment towards him and I certainly want this to end.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Alright, I'm sorry.

Edit: Looks like you deleted that, I was responding to "its funny, this would end with just one "im sorry"
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 09:40:31 AM by Deliciously_Saucy »