RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Infinity by Knox22

Rep:
Level 90
u can down load here
i will update it every once in a while
its never ending it has cds and crud
just play :P
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RUZCZ3MH

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Uh... can you tell us about it??  Characters and stuff?  Some screens?  Which Maker did you use?

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Same here :^^:   But I'll probably just download it anyway :^^:

Edit:  I just downloaded it  :O_o:   Dude, you have to include the resources and stuff... you know, more than just the RGSS Player...  Like, the maps... But the most important thing is the DATA!!!
Put all of it together in a ZIP file or something.

Rep:
Level 90
MAYBY i could if my comp would zip stuff but this peice of shit dosent

Rep:
Level 90
Try downloading and installing winzip or winrar... that might help you out.  :roll:

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Chyah.  'Cause I can't play your game, dude.  Data is your friend.

Rep:
Level 90
OK i fixied it now try

Rep:
Level 91
SHOW ME THE SCREENIES  :P
and some INFO too, for crying out loud!

Rep:
Level 90
AS I SAID BE FORE ITS LIKE ADVENTURE QUEST YOU JUST LVL UP TILL YOU GET T0 99 THERES ALSO QUEST

Rep:
Level 91
is adventure quest the game with no story and gets boring after 5 minutes....yep

Rep:
Level 90
well i metiond its never ending

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Quote from: Blackdragon
is adventure quest the game with no story and gets boring after 5 minutes....yep

Only because if you aren't a guardian, then you won't ever be able to log in again! Man, I haven't played adventure quest for ages.

BTW, I also made an adventure quest like game.
It was called quest realm and was basically just making fun of Adventure quest. The twon was the same and stuff except Yulgar was Gulyar.(one of my few rmxp games)

Anyway, I'll try that link now. It better be good.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 90
you can buy cd's :P

Rep:
Level 90
OK who in the hell voted no
im not mad just wana no who
(sorry for double post)

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
Something going on with this game?