RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] The Icon Shop

Rep:
Level 88
no i did it in paint and i dont feel like making it a jpg or anything....

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
So you already made it? And am I allowed to make a second topic that's locked so that I can just have a link to it from the first post as to just add attachments?

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
very nice. I have another idea: a butter knife
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I've made a bunch more, but I'm just going to make another topic, link to it from the first topic here, and put the attachments there. And I'll try butter knife :P

Rep:
Level 88
Hey, if you want i can give you ideas for a swords, and I'll compile them all into one file and post it for you.
So when you have all of the icons done i'll do it.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Okay. Thanks, RPG_Gnome! I gotta go sleep soon so I might do them tomorrow after school.

Rep:
Level 88
I'll compile what you got so far.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Okay. Thanks so much! But, I'm probably going to just use my method, continued, with your compilation in the first post of this one. Anyways, Update:Wind Sword and Katars have been added in Page Two.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Update:Butter Knife has been added in Page Two. Any more requests? They'll most likely be done tomorrow because I have 10 minutes before I sleep.

Rep:
Level 88
Yes I need a spooky wand with a small skull on it with charms hanging off in a black backround. kind of a whitish/gray color.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Ah.... Details are a bit harder to do, but I'll see if a skull can fit on it. I can only try. Also, I gotta sleep in like 8 minutes so, g'nite, all, just in case.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Update:Spooky Wand and Spooky Wand for Irockman1 have been added in Page Two.
Update on Update: Taken off because I needed to add shadowing.

Wow, that was the easiest thing I've ever done, if it's good enough for passing right now. If not, I'll need to do it tomorrow, because I have to sleep. G'nite!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Update:Spooky Wand has been added (sorry, Irockman, but it'll probably save space if you just download the wand and change the background for your customizations. Again, I'm sorry :P

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Update: Drill Spear, Dual Swords, Red/Blue Shiny Shield, Simple Spear, and Weird Spear have been added to page 2.

Wow... Lot's of double posts. Sorry about them. No one's really replying and I want to show that I put new ones up :P

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Just post the images. Most people just save them like that.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Noo... I prefer putting them as attachments. The internet on the computer that I always use for RMXP is slow so it takes a while to do that. I'd prefer tens of people changing pages than me just doing it.  ;D Plus, I've had some instances where posting them on photobucket gets rid of some of the quality...

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
you should show them as images, but pack them all in a download.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Hmm.... ARGH! Fine. RPG_Gnome, I'll take over on compilations.

Rep:
Level 88
I was going to post about that, then my internet went out. and i already got a thread on it.

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss
A swollow would be cool... i kinda need one for my game ;8
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
What's a swollow? Can you give a link to a picture or describe it? If so, I'll try my hardest to make it.

Rep:
Level 88
if you have ever played chrono cross lynx uses it but anyway its prety much a double sided sear um like the guy in my game ill give a link... http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,13055.msg184721.html#new  hes the Aourei guy
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol... So much... Well, try showing pictures for each of them and they'll look better :P Also, I'll try to do them. One final thing.
@Yukimora: What should the color of the blade part be? And the stick?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 12:48:36 AM by mastermoo420 »

Rep:
Level 88
the only problem is that it is missing the other blade at the bottom...other then that it looks i dont care for the colors it looks fine with the color it is now