RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Two New Mods.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Just to keep those informed who don't look under names, there are two new mods, and one step down.

Zypher has been re-moded and I was given the position a few days ago after helping RMRK in a certain way.

Blizzard has stepped down, as he wished, and is no longer a moderator of RMRK.

OH GOD HE'S BACK!!!111oneonetwothree
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 04:29:45 PM by Blizzard »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
? Blizzard....why? I don't like the idea of loosing Blizz as a moderator of RMRK.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
From what I recall of the conversation, he was spending too much time on RMRK, most likely because of school and/or work. But I'm sure he wouldn't want me answering on his behalf.

I'm also sure he will continue to be an active member of these forums.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 04:34:42 PM by Deliciously_Saucy »

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Congrats on becoming a mod. And in which way did you help RMRK? Out curiosity.

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Enjoying looking at the nude pics on the mods forum DT? ;8

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
This is totally off-topic, but does anyone else notice that "RMRK Annoucments and Archives" does not have the correct spelling of announcements?

Anyway, congratulations DS and Zypher. I'm sad to see Blizzard go but I guess we can't force him to be our mod  ;8

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
With Zypher as mod again, expect to have a lot less fun in Spam.  :P
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
DS totally earned her position. It's a shame to see Blizzard go, he was the fun mod. Well, him and Halo, but Halo's a ghost lately.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
@Rocky- Due to certain reasons RMRK's ad money didn't come through to pay for this months site service fees so I paid them myself. I had no idea, nor did I presume doing this would make me a mod.

@Lomi- Ahhh, no comment. Except I was quite impressed when I saw Gilga's pic >_>

@MA- Lol, your right... 

@Arrow- Thanks =)

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Well you got moved from contributor to mod. Interesting, one down, two extra.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Well you got moved from contributor to mod. Interesting, one down, two extra.

it was a BIG one down. =[
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
@Rocky- Due to certain reasons RMRK's ad money didn't come through to pay for this months site service fees so I paid them myself. I had no idea, nor did I presume doing this would make me a mod.

@Lomi- Ahhh, no comment. Except I was quite impressed when I saw Gilga's pic >_>

@MA- Lol, your right... 

@Arrow- Thanks =)

Purchasing moderator status. And they say money doesn't buy happiness...

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Purchasing moderator status. And they say money doesn't buy happiness...
I didn't buy anything. I was helping the site out so it could continue running, I didn't expect or ask for this position. That's quite insulting.

Edit: It also wasn't the only deciding factor in my new position.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 10:23:58 PM by Deliciously_Saucy »

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I didn't mean it in that way. Don't get your banhammer in a bunch.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I didn't mean it in that way. Don't get your banhammer in a bunch.

Lol... banhammer.

Also, Congratz Saucy! ^_^
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Wait Bliz isnt a Mod anymore?

Rep:
Level 89
It also wasn't the only deciding factor in my new position.

Kinky.... ::)

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Kinky.... Wink

I assure you my sex life with Halo had nothing to do with this.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I WIELD THE SPAMHAMMER ONCE AGAIN!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You know Zypher, after I while I started to regret the asking you to step down as mod thingy.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I should be admin, srsly.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Perhaps you will be... one day....

Actually, I suggested this to Silverline the other day. >_>
:tinysmile:

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Congrats, Saucy!

Rep:
Level 89
I should be admin, srsly.

I think Sily pays about $400 a month to keep the site running. If you do that than you can become the admin. :) :V

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
IMO Nouman should have become mod.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!