RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] MMX Navis

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero

The first: Launch Octopus. Nothing is final, he's missing two tentacles, and he needs a darker shad of red for edges, I know this. Plus, he needs more editing so he doesn't look like a fireman.exe edit. (though at this point he kind of is... :-\ )

I'm redesigning a bunch of mavericks for a pet project. I started with him, because he's one of my favorites. Tu opiniones?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:18:47 PM by boe »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Favourite Staff Member
With your edits, he should be perfect. Btw, it's really cool that you're making Megaman. It's gonna be so cool. I have friends who are big fans of MM too. I'll be sure to tell them about it when it's done.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LOL, 10/10 good job arrow.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
Updated! I thought I was gonna go to bed, but uh...

So here, updated a bit.

Also: Working on Sigma's mugshots.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 07:30:58 AM by Arrow-1 »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
YOU;RE DOING SOMETHING AWSOME THE FIRST TIME IN UR LIFE HUH .
Arlen is hot.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Nice work, I wouldn't mind helping you out with spriting if you get bogged down.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Great job there, Arrow. Launch Octopus is also one of my favotie Mavericks. Well..besides Sigma who is my all-time favotie. =)

I like the way L.O is coming, as well as Sigma's face.

Rep:
Level 96
Thanks! Hey, help me out. Should I make Sigma in his classic armor from the original Mega Man X, or design new armor?

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Hmmm...I, myself would like to see something new. However, if YOU decide to put him in his original armor it would be nice if he had his little cape too. Just makes him look better IMO (the picture that your Avatar is a part of).

Rep:
Level 96
Up-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Awsome. That looks much better than the one up top.

I have a question....are you using these in anything? Do you plan on doing something in Game Maker or something? that would be good.

Rep:
Level 96
Why yes, yes I am! All throughout the CO forum you'll find snippets of storyline, music, resources. You may have to dig a bit, but it's there. There's a demo of the title screen and overworld movement in the Game Maker forums. You guessed right.

Updated him again by the way:
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 08:39:52 PM by Arrow-1 »