RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
16 step animation

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I was wondering if there was a script that if you named an event /16 or something it would play all the steps of the sprite in a row. I was thinking of this to make fire look better.

The fire in most game just goes frame 1-2-3-1-2-etc

I was thinking it would look way better if you could have it go frame 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-etc to 16, then start over.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
So far I only know this to be possible in XP. I'd really love a script like that myself if there ever was one.

An alternative to this would be to make a charset with 12 phases of the fire. Then have the 'fire' character walk on the spot first left, then up, right, and down. That's the way I do my multi-frame animations. (16 frames would kinda not be effective here, that would be 1 full and 1/3rd of another character animation. Settle for 12, or go for 24 O_o)
STILL NEED FEEDBACK ON MY RUNNING/JUMPING SYSTEM!
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,16158.0.html

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
 :tpg: wow I fail at math too...  ;9
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&