RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Phantasia 3

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Guys! This game, so far, is a lot better then the demo, give it a look see!

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
If you say so...

26.3 MB is too much for me to download, though...

J-man, could you make, maybe like a... Midi version of the game? I really want to play.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
dragonmanga, I can send you by msn if you want, there

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Quote from: Ramiro

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Quote from: dragonmagna

are you sure that this is right?? i can

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
are you sure that this is right?? i can

dragonmagna@yahoo.com
thats my e-mail. If it doesn't work, too bad for me.  :(

And J-man, 26 MB is big for a crummy dial-up user like me.  :oops:

:S Well... sad to I can't actually change it, I put the MP3's as small as I could, and that was the best I could do T_T and finding midi versions would really ruin the gameplay for you... and I don't like to see that

( as you can see I'm coming up with excuses to not change the music ) XD, I'm sorry cheif but I need everything to be where it is *bows head*