RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Phantasia 3

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
A bit of an update, I thought I'd post some more screens to show the game is near finished, here we go.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
AHH!!! That bug thing is back!

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Is that Elementaler the yellow devil from megaman?

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Quote from: dragonmagna
Is that Elementaler the yellow devil from megaman?

lol. fraid not, though it does look like it, it is actually well... Elementler from Tales of Eternia.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Oh. I haven't played tales of eternia, so I wouldn't know. I've only played symphonia and phantasia.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Oh. I haven't played tales of eternia, so I wouldn't know. I've only played symphonia and phantasia.

It's a great game, if I remember in Tales of Symphonia, you fight Farah and Meredy, those two are one of the main characters in the game.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Ohhh.... hey, who's Garr??  'Cause he's a cool-lookin' dude.

Quote from: Yossy
Ohhh.... hey, who's Garr??  'Cause he's a cool-lookin' dude.

He's from Tales of Destiny.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
ANYway... how's the game progress goin'?

Well... ha ha ha... if I said I'm right now doing the final battle, what would you say =D

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I would say, "That was fast."  Of course, this is entirely theoretical, so there's no telling what I might actually say.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Yeah but That was fast.
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

When I delivered this demo, I was actually 4 dungeons away from the final one, and well yeah XD

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
So your almost done with the game? coolio, I just hope it isn't too big for a poor dial-up user like myself...

So your almost done with the game? coolio, I just hope it isn't too big for a poor dial-up user like myself...

I actually found a program to make MP3's smaller, so you can bet the game will be a bit small, i'm guessing near 30 MB or less, maybe 20 or less ^_^

However, I'm gonna clear things a bit up, even though I'm near finished, I'm not done the side quests and adding the rest of the abilities for the characters to use, I'm just going through Story Mode first.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
i dont know any program like that
I am SURE someone does though

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Quote from: J-Man
So your almost done with the game? coolio, I just hope it isn't too big for a poor <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.qklinkserver.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=92&k=dial%20up&st=1" onmouseover="window.status='Search for: dial-up'; self.ql_skeyphrase='dial%20up'; if(window.event) self.ql_sevent=window.event.srcElement; self.ql_timeout = setTimeout('ql_doMouseOver(1)', 1000); self.ql_isOverLink=true; return true;" onclick="if(self.ql_timeout) clearTimeout(self.ql_timeout); self.ql_isOverTip = false; ql_closeiframe(); self.ql_skeyphrase='dial%20up'; window.status='Search for: dial-up';return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; if(self.ql_timeout) clearTimeout(self.ql_timeout); self.ql_isOverTip = false; setTimeout('ql_closeiframe()', 1500); ">dial-up</a> user like myself...

I actually found a program to make MP3's smaller, so you can bet the game will be a bit small, i'm guessing near 30 MB or less, maybe 20 or less ^_^

However, I'm gonna clear things a bit up, even though I'm near finished, I'm not done the side quests and adding the rest of the abilities for the characters to use, I'm just going through Story Mode first.

20 MB or less? That's great, especially since the 60% demo was 50 MB or something huge like that.

And I have a question: Are your Mp3's now the size of midis? Cause I really like it better when people use midis rather than MP3s because MP3s are so big.

A majority of them are the size of midis, there are still a few that are 1MB or more but no lower than 10 i'm trying my hardest to make sure they all sound good, I like the MP3's.

And to awnser another question, yes, there is a program to make MP3's smaller.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
hey where did you get the resources for it i know what game they are from but what website did you get the civilians from (i know its in the wro9ng category
.. Each time you pull that trigger.. I die a little inside...

Me agian, and truly sorry for the double post, double posters deserve to die :( anyway, I'm wondering weither or not I should release a... somewhat full release of P3, cause there are two sidequests that aren't finished yet, so, do you guys want me to release this game without the sidequests or no?

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
well i think you should get them done if you want to its your game, but if the people want it now give it to them not finished

Bump, go to the first page, there is a nice Christmas Present from yours truly :P

Rep:
Level 91
dude, you don't need to keep bumping this thread. if it dies there's a reason for that.

Dude, I bumped this, because I came to release the Full Version, the entire game... >_>