RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Phantasia 3

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
And now, for all the patient Phantasian Players, I now present Phantasia 3... COMPLETE!!!!!

-Story- The story begins with a young man named Rad (in which you can name yourself if you want.) where he is going to a aniversary, with two of his friends are waiting at their meeting place, after ignoring their friend's anniversary to go hunting, he later on gets lectured by a friend of his ^_^

Anyway, shortly after a mysterious attack has occured on the Aerial Island their on, causing a bit of a ruckus, they're explosions everywhere, and now things are getting catastrophic, now you gotta find your friends, you find one of your friends Nicole, who worries too much, and giving him a weapon makes him complain more ^_^ anyway, now you head north hoping everyone else is safe.

Shortly after, they meet up with their other friend Celia, and she tells that some were killed during the escape, but there was no time to greive for their deaths, it is either escape or else die, they continue the progression and reach the escape pod, as they go the Island is being destroyed peice by peice, but a peices of debris is flying toward them damaging the ship, sending everyone down to Gaia, (the planet in Phantasia) seperating everyone.

But the destruction of Aerion was just the beginning of what was to happen later on in Gaia, because something "BIG" is about to happen, which will change Rad, Celia, Nicole, and the many other allies they encounter during the game, there'll be humor, sadness, betrayal, the whole nine yards. As they are reunited, they are involved in a war, for the fight for the entire world to stop one common threat. All for the fight of a poweful artifact, but could the reason they be fighting more than just save the planet? Play Phantasia 3 to find out ^^

Alright now to add some of the features in the game.

Features
There was a major improvement since the previous Phantasia, I'll add some.

Custom Menu System
: (Uncompleted, it's really hard, i'm thinking of quitting the CMS
More Magic Craft to use: Yup, more Magic Craft instead of just the normal six, and everyone can use it more than once.
Mini Map: Yay, I finally have a mini map ^_^
Skills: Also, more abilities to use than from Phantasia 2, and way more characters to use, including finding the secret character ;)

That should give out a little bit more information ;)

Here's the Screens.

The game is right here.
http://rapidshare.de/files/9731029/Phantasia_3.zip.html

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
try to change your image format.  Still your story is great so keep us updated.

Rep:
Level 90
I kept meaning to post, but forgot to do it.

I downloaded your demo a week ago and I have to say... I'm hooked!

There were a few spelling errors (I hate spelling errors... seriously) and some chip set problems where you could walk over something or you couldn't (like a certain bit of steps in the.... cave temple thing). Also, sometimes you could still save from within your menu (don't know if this was intended or not).

Beyond those things, I love it. Works great. There was only one spot where I got a little lost (I walked around for a while and found a chest while I was lost, there's a plus, lol.).

I can't wait for you to finish this, and I can't wait to finish the demo (I haven't gotten to play it too often).

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
SWEET SPRITES! can i have the demo? PLEASE?

sure just click on the Rapid Share link...

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
ah...didnt see it there :P

Rep:
Level 91
this looks nice.

That's great to hear people, if i knew how to post an actual screenshot i'd show u more, but I'm thinking of releasing a longer demo, pretty shortly. In fact give me a few minutes.

Yay I figured it out XD

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Dude your chipsets and stuff are all from tales of phantasia. Is that why its called "phantasia"?

Except for that one that I'm using in my game too. The one that has him in front of the weapon shop place. yeah.(the one that you got from charas that isn't a talesofphantasia chipset)

And why the heck do you fight Kratos?!

And those two goblins are from ff5. Sorry, I just reveal this things.

But I'll get a demo anyway. It looks good. :)

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Haha... someone's a Tales fan.  :^^:  :^^:  :^^:

SOUL CONSUMING FLAME INFERNOLIZER!!!

Ha ha ha, you don't know how many people ask me is it linked to Tales of Phantasia, the awnser is no, i had a series known as Phantasia, it is just mere coincidence that i'm using a lot of ToP's chipsets and charsets, maybe in a while i'll show off Phantasia 2, to show u they're all not ToP chipsets XD also, that Kratos person, that's what his name is? I never knew XD

Next, the Goblins in the Underwater thing, that screen was just there so i can test my sword skills for the main hero. So yeah, don't worry about it XD

Oh yeah, and not ALL the screens has ToP's, some has Wild Arms, and Star Ocean :P

Yes, I'm a big fan of the Tales series, and a big fan of Wild Arms XD

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Quote from: J-Man
Ha ha ha, you don't know how many people ask me is it linked to Tales of Phantasia, the awnser is no, i had a series known as Phantasia, it is just mere coincidence that i'm using a lot of ToP's chipsets and charsets, maybe in a while i'll show off Phantasia 2, to show u they're all not ToP chipsets XD also, that Kratos person, that's what his name is? I never knew XD

Next, the Goblins in the Underwater thing, that screen was just there so i can test my sword skills for the main hero. So yeah, don't worry about it XD

Oh yeah, and not ALL the screens has ToP's, some has Wild Arms, and Star Ocean :P

Yeah. But that Kratos is from Tales of Symphonia for the GCN, and if you don't know who he is, then your missing a game. :wink:

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Quote from: dragonmagna

Ha ha ha, I only played very little of Tales of Symphonia, I heard of Kratos, but I didn't actually see him, but thanks a lot for clearing it up, all that time I thought he was "some guy" XD

Yeah. But that Kratos is from Tales of Symphonia for the GCN, and if you don't know who he is, then your missing a game. :wink:

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92

Ha ha ha, I only played very little of Tales of Symphonia, I heard of Kratos, but I didn't actually see him, but thanks a lot for clearing it up, all that time I thought he was "some guy" XD

Um.  Did you forget to type something?  :whoa:

I quoted the quote XD

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Zelos is the best.  & my favorite Tales of Phantasia character is Chester...

Mine would have to be Arche, she's fricken hilarious XD

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
hey, great game dude. where did u get all the charsets/battle sets?

Quote from: Lord Dante
hey, great game dude. where did u get all the charsets/battle sets?

Some I made myself, and some from www.phyolmortis.com

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Back to the off-topic, my fav character in tales of phantasi would probably be Klarth because he has an awesome hat.

Back to the off-topic, my fav character in tales of phantasi would probably be Klarth because he has an awesome hat.

lol, I like Klarth for one of the following reasons

Quote: I bet Arche Fucks like a tiger XD

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
"Back to the off-topic" Lol! No really changing it back on-topic, it looks and plays great! One question, where's the other ones, 1 and 2?

Quote from: Zxmelee
"Back to the off-topic" Lol! No really changing it back on-topic, it looks and plays great! One question, where's the other ones, 1 and 2?

I have them ready for deployment, i might release them in a bit.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Aww, I wanna play the other two, too.
Tu-tu?

Quote from: Yossy
Aww, I wanna play the other two, too.
Tu-tu?

lol, fine I might release them either later on today or tomorrow XD

A bit of an update, I thought I'd post some more screens to show the game is near finished, here we go.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
AHH!!! That bug thing is back!

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Is that Elementaler the yellow devil from megaman?

Is that Elementaler the yellow devil from megaman?

lol. fraid not, though it does look like it, it is actually well... Elementler from Tales of Eternia.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Oh. I haven't played tales of eternia, so I wouldn't know. I've only played symphonia and phantasia.

Oh. I haven't played tales of eternia, so I wouldn't know. I've only played symphonia and phantasia.

It's a great game, if I remember in Tales of Symphonia, you fight Farah and Meredy, those two are one of the main characters in the game.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Ohhh.... hey, who's Garr??  'Cause he's a cool-lookin' dude.

Quote from: Yossy
Ohhh.... hey, who's Garr??  'Cause he's a cool-lookin' dude.

He's from Tales of Destiny.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
ANYway... how's the game progress goin'?

Well... ha ha ha... if I said I'm right now doing the final battle, what would you say =D

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I would say, "That was fast."  Of course, this is entirely theoretical, so there's no telling what I might actually say.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Yeah but That was fast.
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

When I delivered this demo, I was actually 4 dungeons away from the final one, and well yeah XD

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
So your almost done with the game? coolio, I just hope it isn't too big for a poor dial-up user like myself...

So your almost done with the game? coolio, I just hope it isn't too big for a poor dial-up user like myself...

I actually found a program to make MP3's smaller, so you can bet the game will be a bit small, i'm guessing near 30 MB or less, maybe 20 or less ^_^

However, I'm gonna clear things a bit up, even though I'm near finished, I'm not done the side quests and adding the rest of the abilities for the characters to use, I'm just going through Story Mode first.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
i dont know any program like that
I am SURE someone does though

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
So your almost done with the game? coolio, I just hope it isn't too big for a poor <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.qklinkserver.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=92&k=dial%20up&st=1" onmouseover="window.status='Search for: dial-up'; self.ql_skeyphrase='dial%20up'; if(window.event) self.ql_sevent=window.event.srcElement; self.ql_timeout = setTimeout('ql_doMouseOver(1)', 1000); self.ql_isOverLink=true; return true;" onclick="if(self.ql_timeout) clearTimeout(self.ql_timeout); self.ql_isOverTip = false; ql_closeiframe(); self.ql_skeyphrase='dial%20up'; window.status='Search for: dial-up';return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; if(self.ql_timeout) clearTimeout(self.ql_timeout); self.ql_isOverTip = false; setTimeout('ql_closeiframe()', 1500); ">dial-up</a> user like myself...

I actually found a program to make MP3's smaller, so you can bet the game will be a bit small, i'm guessing near 30 MB or less, maybe 20 or less ^_^

However, I'm gonna clear things a bit up, even though I'm near finished, I'm not done the side quests and adding the rest of the abilities for the characters to use, I'm just going through Story Mode first.

20 MB or less? That's great, especially since the 60% demo was 50 MB or something huge like that.

And I have a question: Are your Mp3's now the size of midis? Cause I really like it better when people use midis rather than MP3s because MP3s are so big.

A majority of them are the size of midis, there are still a few that are 1MB or more but no lower than 10 i'm trying my hardest to make sure they all sound good, I like the MP3's.

And to awnser another question, yes, there is a program to make MP3's smaller.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
hey where did you get the resources for it i know what game they are from but what website did you get the civilians from (i know its in the wro9ng category
.. Each time you pull that trigger.. I die a little inside...

Me agian, and truly sorry for the double post, double posters deserve to die :( anyway, I'm wondering weither or not I should release a... somewhat full release of P3, cause there are two sidequests that aren't finished yet, so, do you guys want me to release this game without the sidequests or no?

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
well i think you should get them done if you want to its your game, but if the people want it now give it to them not finished

Bump, go to the first page, there is a nice Christmas Present from yours truly :P

Rep:
Level 91
dude, you don't need to keep bumping this thread. if it dies there's a reason for that.

Dude, I bumped this, because I came to release the Full Version, the entire game... >_>

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Guys! This game, so far, is a lot better then the demo, give it a look see!

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
If you say so...

26.3 MB is too much for me to download, though...

J-man, could you make, maybe like a... Midi version of the game? I really want to play.

dragonmanga, I can send you by msn if you want, there

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Quote from: Ramiro

are you sure that this is right?? i can

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
are you sure that this is right?? i can

dragonmagna@yahoo.com
thats my e-mail. If it doesn't work, too bad for me.  :(

And J-man, 26 MB is big for a crummy dial-up user like me.  :oops:

:S Well... sad to I can't actually change it, I put the MP3's as small as I could, and that was the best I could do T_T and finding midi versions would really ruin the gameplay for you... and I don't like to see that

( as you can see I'm coming up with excuses to not change the music ) XD, I'm sorry cheif but I need everything to be where it is *bows head*