RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ass Duckies Press, now accepting Associates.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Well This came about because one rsource I'm hosting is a Game over screen Boe made. I figured if Boe can associate with ADP other people should be able to if they want.

Basically, if you Want to be an associate I'll host resources you've made or games if you want. But if you want me to host a game please provide screens.  I'll update ADP later tonight further explaining this.

Also, I'll add a "Staff" page to ADP. If you want to be an associate you'll be mentioned on that page. I've finally started paying attention to ADP again. I've decided to improve it the best I can and the nly way to do such is to have resouces made by other people than myself.

Also feel free to contact me on aim about this.

Also, I didn't try to make a pun.

Rep:
Level 88
Very cool, can we post demo's of games, to spread the word?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Sure, I don't see any problem with that.

Also, I'll be updating Friday. So You have plenty of time to put up a demo and screen shots. I'm not all too picky, so it's very likely you'll be added as an associate.