RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Help with my game (Xarone EP1) Mapping, Events, etc.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Hello, I am creating a game for an IRC network, Though I am rather new to the RPG maker program, I could use some help. Is anyone intrested in helping me work on a game in 2k3? Any help would be grateful, I can give further details if asked.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Ok, So the first post i made in this topic wasn't so much of an attraction for help, So then, I could use some good mappers (I am decent myself, but I have seen way more mappers that are better than me) also, I am use RPG maker 2003, To bring back classic RPG's and video games, also, I like the battle system for some reason XD. But, if you would be willing to help me out, With plot, events, mapping, anything in general. I would love it, and I would put your name in the credits (after I figure out how to make em on 2k3) So, please help me out here. I would love it, and I would love to actually have a completed game. If you wish to help me, Post here :D I will give further details on the game, storyline/plot, Character info, etc.