RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Help with my new game (Xarone EP 1: In Progress)

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Ok hello, I just found out that I registered here sometime ago, and forgot :(. But I am in the process of making a game on RM2k3, and I could use some help with anyone who wishes to help me. I'm still kind of new to the program, but I'm making this game for an IRC network, so anyone who is familiar with the program, and would like to help me, Please do, I would be very grateful.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
this inst the place to post for help.  :D
also telling us your problems would help.

and look here for some good tuts.

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,9364.0.html
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
oh, i didn't know i couldn't ask for help here. i will try a different forum here then. and thanks for the link :)