RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Writing] Your Own Super Boss

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
ok,it sounds abit freaky...but it is as it sounds.I'll post mine,it's just something for fun...so...ya.

Name:Trancetti
Level:97
HP:180,000
MP:9999
Str:120
Def:90
Mag Str:210
Mag Def:160
Evasion: 3
Agility: 480
Atacks:
-Twin Fire: 2000-4000/all
-Light Of Judgement: 1800+/single/30% Possibility-confuse
-Holy: 2000+/Single
-Cross Fire: 1800/all/50% possibility-Burn
-Galaxy Quake: 3800+/all
-Heavnes Vengence: 2800/all/ 25% Possibility-Death,Confuse,Stone,Stun,Burn,Blind,Freeze

Origins: once a  great demonic emperor,he almsotb managed to seize the world but was imprisoned within a dark void.Over the years the barrier in the void weakened and he was able to send a part of his soul out to posses a man named Dr.Zeeram.Using the doctor as his puppet he created mnay mindless dolls to do his biding from parts of humans and demons,one however was a failure,he could not kill it but he managed to seperate it from it from it's demonic side and scatter the two children to a seperate part of the world.Once the human boy,Sky,learned of his origins through both his father and his mother's spirit at the cave of memories,him Ren and the gang traveled to reveal the truth behind the evil Doctor.Ren discovered that he belonged to an ancient clan of magic users  who Trancetti killed off and Eiko was found out to be Sky's half-sister.When they meet up with a former enemy,Lavata,he tells them of trancetti  and about his hidden palace within the great mountains,SKy travels there to find the demonic emperor to find that they had been led into a trap.When they entered the mountain they discovered that it was indeed Trancetti,the entire mountain was! and that Lavata was there as well.They travel through Trancetti's body and manage to reach the top of the mountain where Lavata was.Lavata explains everything to them and then fights them,he loses but then says it is to late and that trancetti has already gained enough power to break from the void,he only needs one person to ope it,Lavata.Lavata refuses to do it saying that he was sick of following orders from trancetti and starts to destroy the mountain.With the mountain gone Lavata thought that Trancetti would be dead as well seeing as it was the place where he gathered energy,he was wrong.Trancetti uses the body of Sky to kill Lavata  and then uses Sky to unleash the power of the black jewel,the key which lavata held that could open the void to let Trancetti out,and he did.Lifa,Ren and Eiko,however,manage to break Trancetti's grip on Sky but it was to late,obviously.Sky then claims that it is his job to slay Trancetti and want to travel into the void alone,Lifa  and the others don't let him and travel togeather into the darkness.
        Inside ,Trancetti greets Sky and ties togeather any lose ends of the story,telling why he did what he did and the purposes of each thing.He also claims to have mastered the power of the darkness within the void and then unleashes it upon the world.The darkness  starts to eat away at the planet and they find that the only way to stop it and end all the bitterness and rage in the world is to stop Trancetti.The self-proclaimed god then tries to use the voids power to devour them for more energy,it does not work however.They find out that the hopes of everyone are keeping the void fro harming them and weakening it's power,even Zeph decides to help out.Trancetti Scolds them and uses the powers of darkness to change into a massive alien-like creature and attacks the party,the final battle!

-Well that's mine,of course no ones has to be even near as long as that,i just used this because i was bored and there was nothing else better to do.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 10:24:17 AM by boe »

Rep:
Level 89
Name:Gorgan
Level:50
HP: 990
MP:999
Str:10
Def:9,999
Mag Str:210
Mag Def:900
Evasion: 3
Agility: 10
Atacks:
-poison Fangs - theres a 99% your poison -1500/single
-Holy: 300+/Single

Origins: a long time ago there once a Great phatoah of Egypt but then was turned into a snake for treating egypt bad.when gorgon died years later hes soul was all around egypt and taking people souls and to this day people still around egypt are scared of goegons soul as its soul is still around scaring everyone around egypt.

If you hate snakes then theres a 100% chance that i hate you!

Dont click here ------> http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?the%20serpent

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Like i edited into my first post: any boss info posted here will be used in my little project called 'final boss project" credit and all that will be given to the designer of the boss monster,just don't make it to overly powerful!

Rep:
Level 91
Name:Sir Bunnyfist Jr
Level:1
HP: 1
MP:1
Str:999
Def:999
Mag Str:999
Mag Def:900
Evasion: 999
Agility: 999
Atacks:
Bunny attack- 100 percent hit all status affects
Knife-Insta OWNED

Origins: a long time ago there was a bunny he did drugs.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I decided to change my mind about having them in my project,i'll design my own,this is just for fun ^_^

-Here is another one i created-

Lavata (1st)
HP: 12,000
Mp: 2000
Str: 130
Def: 90
Mag Atk: 120
Mag Def: 200
Skills: Darkness Absolute,Earthbound,Meteo Fist,Galaxy Crusher
Apperance: Lavata sitting upon a massive throne which is connected to the divine beast.

Strategy: Lavata will sit in his chair the entire battle,throwing smacks whenever you get near him and casting devistating spells when you get far enough away.Have Larc pphysically attack Lavata,jumping away if he rears back to take a swing at you and then continue attacking.Lifa should be behind casting protective spells on you and also healing any damage,but keep a close eye on her HP,Lavata will cast magic against her while she tries to heal you,interupting the healing.Zain should attack the  enemies which pop up every now and then and also cast a decent spell against Lavata once and a while.Lavata,when nearing 6000 or so health,begins to turn a darkish color,be well healed when he does so! he wil then cast Darkness Absolute which causes tons of damage against your entire party.When he finishes off the attack use a Great potion and be ready.Lavata will now start to use Galaxy Crusher and Meteo Fist.Both of these attacks can knock of over half your HP if your in range.Once you wittle him down to 2000HP or so,he starts to use 'Earthbound' this spell really does nothing more than place the stop spell on you,or so you think.With earthbound in effect he uses a gravatational barrier to pull you close enough to him and then uses Galaxy Crusher,then the effect ends.Heal up and continue to attack him,watching out for his dangerous attacks since he can still use that last cmbo again,randomly through the battle.

-Lavata get's slightly pissed at you and then mocks you for being so weak (even though you just kicked his lazy ass >.>) and then uses the black jewel to conjure up a massive blade,the second battle starts.

Lavata (2nd)
Hp: 5555
Mp: 3000
Str: 180
Def: 60
Mag Atk: 120
Mag Def: 120
Skills: Same as before
Apperance: same as before,only now,he holds a massive sword.
Strategy: not much different from before,only now,he swings his massive blade around stying to strike you.If the sword does manage to get in a critical hit,you'll be sent flying backwards almost to the end of the arena.All in all following the same thing as before nets you this battle.

-Lavata uses up a tremendious ammount of power and sends you all flying from the great beast.In the distance,the massive dragon-type creature will be flying away from you,now you'll chase after it into the endles abyss.

Divine Beast
HP: 10,000
Mp: 6666
Str: 200
Def: 190
Mag Atk: 230
Mag Def: 50
Skills: Laser Blast,Meteo Strike,Bombardment,Orb XIV
Apperance: a massive white dragon that almost looks sort of metal,but is almost completely white in color.It has massive wings which take up the entire sides of the vortex as it travels and a massive tail.The beast also has many demons attatched to it.
Strategy: This is one heck of a fight if your underlevel,have weak equipment and are very slow -.-.You  fly after the divine beast on sone sort of flying macine-type thingy...you'll have to constantly fire at it and dodge it's attacks while watching out for your party members. The beast will try to swing it's tail at you if you get to close,and you can't pass it...so,stay behind it firing magic blasts at it.Once your SKill gauge is maxed just let lose with the special attacks to take of roughly 1500HP from the beast.It wil eventually summon massive metoers to fall on you and also summon a laser storm to smite you.It takes alot of work to deplete it's HP bar,but once you do it,it's the final battle!

-Lavata fuses with the beast of twilight causing a shift in the balance of the worm hole.Everything goes all freaky as the background changes colors rapidly nad swirls around,the final battle begins!-

Lavata Redux
Hp: 35,000
Mp: 9999
Str: 190
Def: 100
Mag Atk: 186
Mag Def: 160
Skills: one trillion degrees,Ethreal Drive,Darkness Neverending,Meteo Fist,Galaxy Crusher,Galaxy Quake,Erase,Laser Storm.
Apperance: Lavata,connected to the massive divine beast,he is very big.
Strategy:This is a loong battle,so make sure your prepared.Have Larc run up to the core of the beast and strike at it untill Lavata knocks him away.Have Lifa cure everyone and cast Kaboom every now and then.Zain should focus on distracting the little monsters Lavata summons very frequently.When you deal enough damage to the core,Lavata will lower,allowing you to strike his head,do so untill he regains his energy anf flings you to the other side of the battlefield.Lavata will,sometime or another,encase the area nn a bash of red orbs,take out as many as you can! a countdown begins starting at 5 and moving down to 0,when it reaches 0 the orbs will all form into one and make an explosion which covers the entire arena.The damage this attack does ranges from 400-1800 depending on how many orbs you took out.He will slam his massive sword into the ground causing multiple fissures,just jump over the waves that come at you.He can also summon up a massive laser birrage whenever you try and get to close to him,this can be hazzardous for it hits many times,not giving you a chance to heal right away.Follow the same attack pattern untill you deplete 5000 or so of his HP,he will then send you all flying into the darkness of he arena.
PHASE2:This job here is to get back to where Lavata is waiting.He will blast you with lasers while you are flying in the distance and sumon up and 1 trillion degrees attack much more often,however, this time it only deals 200-1000 damage.Try to dodge as many boulders as you can while trying to near the flying beast again,killing all the monsters that pop up from time to time.Once you reach Lavata,attack him like a madman untill he sends your party flying again,following up by casting Galaxy Quake.This attack causes massive rays of energy to errupt from the darkness bellow you,dodge the pillars while going back to the flatform surrounding Lavata.When you reach it do the same thing over and over untill you deplete around 7000HP,then a new phase begins.
PHASE3:This is a rather easy phase.All lavata does this time around is swing his sword at you,summoning up laser stroms every now and then.Just attack his core and wait fro him to fall in pain,then attack his head.Do this untill he has lost another 5000HP
PHASE4This is the final phase,and the longest.You have to deplete his remaining 18000HP while doing all this over again.He cycles through the different patterns he used in certain stages,so attack him and attack him untill he falls.

-after that he takes about an hour to die -.- then you watch the end ^_^

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Chuck Norris

Lvl~ 9999999
Hp~ 999999999999999
mp~ 99999999999

Attacks~ Roundhouse kick of doom.

Background... He's Chuck Norris. He kicks you once and you die. Plain and simple.

Rep:
Level 91
Sorry. Yours is just retarted.

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: Inaru
Sorry. Yours is just retarted.

your words are like music to my ears
i am starting to like you inaru :P
(no offense ~_~)
holy shit my sig was big!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
That was the point.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Mr Fu
Black clouds on the horizon,
Great thunder and burning rain,
His chariot pounding,
I heard the heavens scream his name!

I watched as he shouted,
To the giants that died that day,
He held up his hammer high!
And called Odin for a sign!

Thor the mighty, Thor the brave!
Crush the infidels in your way,
By your hammer let none be saved!

Nice Poem... But CHuck flaming Norris... LOL  Rather a Mr Mee-Ar-Gee

And here's a Battler image... you just need to cut him out and import him in !!!

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 91
LOL that battler can so be in my non existing game XD
holy shit my sig was big!