RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Proceed with Movement [RESOLVED]

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I have managed to resolve this.
Hi. Um, I'm having a bit of a problem with the "Proceed with Movement" command in the events. In a cutscene in my map, the "Proceed with Movement" command seems to work perfectly fine. On a cutscene following that, the "Proceed with Movement" command does not work. It worked a while back when I was first making the game, but now it does not. I also recall seeing a "Proceed with Movement" repairing script either here or on hbgames.org, I think. I appreciate any help given. Thanks in advance!
I have managed to resolve this.

My dashing common event made it so when you pressed enter or spacebar, it changed your speed. The game would take enter when you press the message and for some reason, skip the "Proceed with Movement" command. o0
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 12:45:21 AM by mastermoo420 »