RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Simplified Bank Event System [RMXP]

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
This is a simple bank you can learn from.

And...that's about it.

I remember the first bank I made, it took hours to make it. This was easy.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 02:43:11 PM by modern algebra »
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yay! Second to download! :D This is good and I like it, if it should mean anything :P The common event looks so huge and like it's impossible to understand  :o Of course, that's just me.

Rep:
Level 87
looks great but it doesnt work so great for me i mean your demo works but your bank cant tell how much gold i have in my game although the demo works just fine

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yeah it can... can't it? The gold on hand thing?

Rep:
Level 87
i think it might just be some campability issues im having i have a bank on a script so im going to use the script instead.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
It's just an event system... There is no possibility of incompatibility with any scripts...

Rep:
Level 87
sorry but i mean it doesnt work at all for me its messed up i word  for word the events and yet it doesnt work

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
What's your problem? Er... That came out wrong. What seems to be the problem with it not working? If it's a matter of no text, then try getting Blizzard's text override (I couldn't really understand when you said "i word  for word." Sorry  :()

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Yay! Second to download! :D This is good and I like it, if it should mean anything :P The common event looks so huge and like it's impossible to understand  :o Of course, that's just me.

Heh, if you think that was huge you should see some of the other common events we can come up with. ^_^

I remember helping someone make an accurate step counter on 2k3 (or was it 2k?) with a common event. Not long, but took more thought than this did.

If you want REAL fun, try making a clock system through common events. :D

PS : @DD - Thanks for fixing the title. I didn't even think of doing that xD.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol, well I'm pretty bored, so I will try that clock out. XD XP It's probably going to take forever...

EDIT: Now that I think of it, I'm not sure I can do it without the use of scripts, which I am noob at, but may be able to do XP

EDIT #3 (GASP! The second edit is mysterious!): Ack! Screw it... I don't know a way of displaying numbers in a smooth and good way.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 08:58:21 PM by mastermoo420 »

Rep:
Level 87
hang on im gonna go get pictures of mine and show you whats wrong

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
Nice, a good idea to simplify it ;)- makes it easier for us ppl who don't know nothing about scripting!  ;D
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 05:20:37 PM by Demonic Blade »
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!