RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[REQUEST] Music for Chaotic Fury

pokeball GAXOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 88
The Laughing Man
Okay, I need a few songs as of late for Chaotic Fury, or I can't get what I'm aiming for.

Here's what I need:

Title Theme - Something like the default 012-Theme01, but darker and heavier, like a wrecking ball
Battle Theme - If possible, techno-wrath style, something that will keep the player entranced in long battle sequences
Boss Theme - I NEED SOMETHING THAT WILL SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF PEOPLE, THAT'S THE LIGHTEST I CAN PUT IT!
Game Over - I need something that says...HAHA, YOU FAILED!, but still retains a Chaos/Dark atmosphere
Song for a town on FIRE!!! - That's right people, I'm goin pyro on one of my maps XD
Demonic Castle - A castle ruins, something dark, mysterious, bone-chilling, you know what I mean

Thanks to whoever can help me out with this ^_^
<('.'<) <(^.^)> (>'.')>
GA72
Stand alone from mainstream society, be the different voice in a world where all speak the same.  Beat not to the rythm of the same drum, make your own rythm and follow it.  Individuality is the method by which we people live, the factor which keeps us from a hive mind, a singularity.  Instrumentality is not key, the key is accepting the difference of people and allowing their differences to flourish, not to suppress these differences and make everyone equal, for in pure equality, we lose what makes us who we are, our humanity.

pokeball GAXOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 88
The Laughing Man
Stand alone from mainstream society, be the different voice in a world where all speak the same.  Beat not to the rythm of the same drum, make your own rythm and follow it.  Individuality is the method by which we people live, the factor which keeps us from a hive mind, a singularity.  Instrumentality is not key, the key is accepting the difference of people and allowing their differences to flourish, not to suppress these differences and make everyone equal, for in pure equality, we lose what makes us who we are, our humanity.