RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RPG Maker XP Quest contest

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I'm competing

I have a question though do you mean quest as in ex. Pat lost his dog, he asks John to find it. You are John go find Pat's dog.

I and Rocky met on irc, and he told me to tell you this-

(11:54:37) Irock_Alive: Nightwolf
(11:54:43) Irock_Alive: Can you tell bulls in...
(11:54:44) Nightwolf: hello.
(11:54:45) Irock_Alive: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,14122.0.html
(11:54:46) Nightwolf: bye.
(11:54:53) Irock_Alive: That it can be any type of quest.
Arlen is hot.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
SOMEONE FUCKIGN JUDGE THIS THING. DONT LEMME DO ALL THE WORK ALONE.

it wouldn't be fair for me judge since I'm in it. =D
also after this conteset is over, we need a new one in teams and a long time so we can have some GREAT games.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
why dont you get out of it and judge it ?_?
Arlen is hot.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
SOMEONE FUCKIGN JUDGE THIS THING. DONT LEMME DO ALL THE WORK ALONE.

it wouldn't be fair for me judge since I'm in it. =D
also after this conteset is over, we need a new one in teams and a long time so we can have some GREAT games.

Or.. you judge, and I can judge your game lol
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 07:10:32 PM by Bruce_Igglebarf »

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
uh...as far as original projects go, does that mean we cant use scripts or resources from other people?
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yes, you can use them.

Specially Blizzazrd's
Arlen is hot.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I am resigning as Judge and entering the competition
AHA TROUBLE FOR ROCKY

but only if its 2k3, if it's xp, i;ll think about it.
I may not if its xp, gotta talk to rocky on chat..

EDIT, IROCKMAN1, SEE THIS-

It's only xp, yet, i'm joining.

I resign as Judge and join the competition.

This competition will be my return in rpg making.

*insert cool music*

sorry irockman you gotta judge it yourself or find another judge (two other judges)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 03:14:01 PM by Bloopypoopy »
Arlen is hot.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
A new combatant enters the stage !

* plays Super smash bros music *

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Now you all are going to feel it.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Okay. Everyone added. Nightwolf, welcome in. I'll judge alone ;-;

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I think I'll join...It's a Simple Quest thingy Right? I can try this...hehehe.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
@Amalgamadora: I was going for someone I know and can trust. Sorry if I sound mean.

Amalgamadora imo is trustworty. I'd like for him to be a judge

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
@Amalgamadora: I was going for someone I know and can trust. Sorry if I sound mean.

Amalgamadora imo is trustworty. I'd like for him to be a judge
If you can find me another Judge. It needs to be three or one.

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
i'd be willing to drop as a participant and be a judge if u really need another judge
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
well we do need a judge acctually else its sucky only having 1 judge is pretty lame :B

Rep:
Level 90
I remember Lost tried this same contest back in December. No one entered after a buzz was created.
community project for RPG Maker VX: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,33789.0.html

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Please don't try that again or I'll make your life missery

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Why Am I in the Winner Already? >_>;;;

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
wait a second...it cant go over 60 mins??

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
I could judge. I was thinking of entering but my quest was kind of dumb. If you need another judge I'm in.

Rep:
Level 102
@Nouman: No, I kept it that way so it wouldn't take up too much time.

@MA: Welcome to judging!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
? xD

No, I kept it that way so it wouldn't take up too much time.

? so can it go over??

Edit: oh...that sucks =[ eh w/e i'll make mine go over xD but you can judge at 60 mins

Rep:
Level 102
O_o
It has to be roughly 60 minutes. I won't count off if it takes up 15 minutes extra.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
1 you need to update Judges
2. Nice that Time has been enhanced a bit very usefull  :lol: