RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Bleh, small question.

Rep:
Level 88
I really don't want to do this, but my sister won't rest until I ask this question. Here goes...

There's a site of hers called www.brandonrouth.us, which she really wants to access. For some reason, whenever she tries to go over there, the browser struggles for a while and then gives up, giving the customary Page Cannot Be Displayed page. It might have something to do with the fact that it's brandonrouth.US, and we're international residents...

Could someone try that site and help me get her off my case her with this problem? Thanks.

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
Doesn't work for me either, could be down for maintenance or something similar.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Loads for me. It's insanely slow though. Like, the page finished loading after FOUR MINUTES. Did some snooping to eventuallyfind out it's hosted Here. Move hosts =o
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 06:17:19 PM by Silverline »
bringing sexy back

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Yeh, he's cute...

You should real switch to firfox ( or something other then IE ). Use IE? Then that's probably the cause.

Rep:
Level 88
Thanks a lot, that seems to work.

Deliciously_Saucy, I have Opera, so I don't think that's the problem.

Rep:
Level 88
Wait, not yet.

That PROEN site is just the homepage of some company and the connection keeps timing out in Firefox probably because we have a dial up connection.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Switch hosting. It's unbearably slow.
bringing sexy back