RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Any Mappers?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
ya the map I made looks SOOO GOOD in gameplay! I just had to playtest and walk around.

anyways Next map?  ;D

alright so three mappers eh. This is ok but more won't be too good since we all have differnt styles 4 willl look weird.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I agree. And I ran out of Ideas on making more than Three Mock Maps would be suicide, so three should be sufficient  ;8

Ok, I'll send the Next one.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I suppose I have nothing to do. I'll map if you have something for me right now.
Spoiler for:

That's not the final product of that map. It's a bit empty.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 02:16:59 AM by Irockman1 »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
wait...who gets next map? also when should I send you the maps I had made for you?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I..I want the next map. lol
Maybe he could send us both the map and use the better one.

EDIT: I won't get my feelings hurt when yours wins. lol

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Rep:
Level 102
So when do i get one? :P

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Ok, First of All, I would like to ask both Darico and Irockcman1 if the two knows how to make a Forest? >=F Since it's the one I am mostly having problem with and I certainly need it too.

wait...who gets next map? also when should I send you the maps I had made for you?
I would like the Map's data to be sended via PM.

=) I think that way those hwo are lazy would have to make them by watching the pictures xD

Rep:
Level 102
I'm great with outdoors. I could make a forest.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
alright after next reaquest  is done (will be a while. Science test tommorow, california highschool exit exams tuesday and wenesday, math test thursday XD)

ya the forest is teh map I turned down...good luck xD I suck at forest.

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
 ;8 at last something fun to do! although I can start for another 8ish hrs today... (from now  :P)

EDIT: I love forests  :lol:

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
Me nad irock should both do it and see what one is better  :=:

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
send me the mock map for what u want me to again
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Rep:
Level 102
Sorry it took so long.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
The Forest looks Awesome.

send me the mock map for what u want me to again
U,mm, what happened to the One I sended? ???

Rep:
Level 89
ummm i might have deleted everything in my inbox without thinking about it ;9

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
ummm i might have deleted everything in my inbox without thinking about it ;9
>_> I deleted the Mock Map, I'll bring something new.

Going to send some other Mock Map =/ if it's okay with you?

Rep:
Level 89
yeah sure whatever u want to do

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I sended you the Map, next would be Irockman's and Darico's Mock Maps they would do =)

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
ok, got the map, ill start after work ;8

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
Ok finished map.

Had this:

And ended up with the attached.

You can add more trees if you want, didnt want to over-populate. Also cliffs took up more room then expected so sorry bout tht.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
It exceeded me Expectations... :tpg:

I'm gonna Send the Next one Right up.

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
well, it took me like 2~3hrs to make  :lol:

Made You Look!! Gutted! LoL

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
well, it took me like 2~3hrs to make  :lol:

Made You Look!! Gutted! LoL
>_> Anyways...I sended you the Next one.
With the Ones Nouman, DarkElementarwar, Irockman and u have, I might release the 1st Beta Version of the game =.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
the mountains aren't connected ?_?