RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Just a ScreenShot of CMS

Rep:
Level 87
This is the CMS I've been working on. Put a couple hours in. It's almost fully functional. I'd say about 60%. Everything was made by me via photoshop.

It is animated also (Item menu, tech menu, ect ect.).

I was just bored and somewhat proud of what I've got going on. Also, if anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to here em' :)
Refrain from calculating your juvenile poultry prior to the incubation process's execution.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Are you going to post it when you're finished? it looks awesome.

Rep:
Level 87
Yep :) I'll post a small demo just featuring the menu, since I have yet to dive into the story. Storyline completion/gameplay= 0%

I always go for scripting for some reason. Also not on the screen shot (but is functional) a complete clock that ticks and all that good stuff. Thanks for the comment :)
Refrain from calculating your juvenile poultry prior to the incubation process's execution.

Rep:
Level 87
Oh, and I also have it fully customizable so you can switch your party's order. Up at the top it shows my three characters, and in the order they are in, the first one benig the walking hero. I have a thing for party switching :)

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
You could add an options submenu menu and a loading scene. Actually you can add loads of stuff, you only need the idea, lol!
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 87
Actually that's not a bad idea... like a volume control, ect ect? I think I will do that. Thanks :)

I'm still developing ideas. The menu is very adaptable so I can change it at any time.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Very nice job! I would only suggest making the drop shadow effect smaller. Unless the point is to make the paper look like if it was floating over the table. Otherwise, reduce the "distance" part, because I think that's what's making the shadow look like that.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
That's really cool!